Finally, fyp have come to a mid point whereby everybody could take a deep breath, "relax" for the time being.
Guess many of the team around me did well despite it was the very first formal presentation that our student had.
It was the first time, we had to greet our "facI' who had turn into panel of judges infront of us this day, beside a surprise that I had, Mr fong, the SEG director was there too, I foresee that mr fong will be chasing others team as well.
Mr fong was right inside the room before we reached, follow by Mr yap.
without futher delay, mr fong kick start the presentation when Edmund have not arrived (He was rehersaling the fyp presentation with other team at that time)
Mr Fong, who never taught us before, had a hard time remember our name and recongise some of us.
Mr fong:"hmm, well mingshu, can you explaint more on this part..."
(he was looking at chufeng at that point of time)
....ccc(,")
Kg, our team leader start the presenation by introducing all the team members and the topic that we going to cover, he has spoke well, all the joke that he use to play, vanish at once, the room was filled with somber feeling.
Next presenter, Pangster Fishy who received the first bullet from Mr Fong who says....
"simulation is a TOOLS, and not a solution..."
we, of cause aware of it,for we been looking at the same old flexsim simulation even before you were feeding on your mother milk.
The salt we ate is more than the rice you had eaten.
(ha... this is a joke...)
Poor Huimin who had seen to tranform into the Front line of the army who being bomb by our immorality's foe.
(You are my idols can, even people who weight 100kg may not hold the bullet as well as you did)
Slide was later pass back to cherly, who... say... present very clearly on simulation.
the next coming, was chufeng, impressd that she was able to speak more fluent than our dummy run presentation.
and the slide pass on to each team members like a basketball with the exception of me, for I was assign to present 5 slide which fall pretty back of the powerpoint slide.
(The strongest weakness of mine, was when I wants to speak something and someone broke the conversation by asking some question, I'll stone, and when I say stone it is a serious case)
Because, when It was my turn to present, something happen that distrack my attention, the next moment when I come to realise what's happening, chufeng was already presenting her slide.
The note I wrote into cards, did not turn up to aids me in anyway.
Totally stone after that, my minds went empty until mr fong intercept the presentation again.
"kg, being the team leader, you had speak far too much"
follow by...
"huimin, you had speak too much... i have question to ask the rest of em..."
Mr fong:"tell me, what are the variables that your team had used"
(he was looking at the simulation at this point of time)
(what the hell was that suppose to mean!?, I though we had yet input the data into our simulation running, and make the matter worset, I got no idea how kg came out with the layout and thus how am I suppose to know the variabls that he had used, if there is any)
Failure.... Totally suxed can.
Few more questino was being asked, none of them was one that I could answer...
Fear of giving the wrong answer will pull the team down, make my mouth zipped even more tight than ever it could.
the in-abilites to answer the question from mr fong, bring my Mood from 90% of nervouness into 0% of Emotional - LESS when I walked out the room.
Out of suddenly, the feeling I use to have, all... gone and vanish into the thin air.
The feeling to miss,
The feeling to Lauff,
The feeling to Gossipe,
and more... more more....
all Gone.
All the members seen to very satisfied with the presentation, but i'm definitely not one of them.
I know how much I had done, Stop crusing.
I'm not blaming anyone but myself only.
I deserves what I had done.
What I can says now, I'll try harder the next coming fyp.
...ccc(,")
After presentation went to Sim Lim Square with Fish to shop for her PDA hp, which turn out that I looking at laptop, she cant find the one she desire, the one she looking was not selling at a good price.
follow by a dinner near breko, and a walk to a newly opened cafe which led to mp yet another bday prezzie.
It's a grEat idea to make one, but not the material that was use is good.
Hope it's a unforgetable gifts, despite it is something simple.
after that, went back to yishun after returning betls to MR OH.
.......ccc(,")
Went to meet shu fen this morning, to visit secondary together, went in, the teachers we managed to found was Mrs gobala (history teacher), Mr tan chin hwa (year master of that year when we graduate) some chinese teacher who I forgot their name already.... Design and technology instructor who got no link to me but I still went and talk colk with them.
Wanted to find Mr pua (art teachers)
art room lock, and I somehow saw Miss Gei (the old "miss" who haven get herself a husband yet i think) sitting down a coner listening to the rock band the student had arrange for the teacher's day concert.
Mrs GB, my english teacher who I respect the most was not there, if not had been her, getting a C6 is impossible when I had score STraigbht F9 during my SEc 5s.
Form teacher, Mr Than transfer to Christ Chunrt Secondary school
(Thinks the name around there....)
perhaps due to the long time no see effect, and the time I use to see him daily (i was still a 18 year old kiddo)
I felt that Mr than, now, return, look kiddo to me... seems to slim some weight and he look kinda busy at the new school he's working now.
Hear someone sang "lao shu ai da mi" when we arrived the school via taix from yishun town .
Had a short conversation before we set off to causeway point to have our "breakfast"
then, head to work at CA, 2pm - 11pm.
Irene treate waffle and ice cream, but i was caugh eating while working by the boss.
How lame,
Boss:"who tell you can eat during woking hour?"
me:" er.... ah.. just now one.. haven eat only"
(dont wan to push irene down)
Oh wow... someone is selling moon cake just outside CA...
and she is so.... sexy... can...
muahahah....
(haiz, guys... is all the same)
Tired, but still emotional- less.
If i'm truly good, then why i dont feel it good?
By Looking more to it, you'll think more, this holiday come at the right time.
:: Rose & Guns ::
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment