Sunday, September 04, 2005

Snail de xin gu...



Does snail felt shy infront of camara too? Saw this little snail while I'm on my way home few day ago, it caught my attention when I was about to went upstair (my home), then I see, it was raining anyway, and this little snail actually trying very hard to crawl/walk/stroll/march into the HDB to eascape from the rain....

But... when I see how slowly it crawl/walk/stroll/march into.... My heart slow down insteadly as well, taking it picture came into my mind then (thus exlaint why I got this picture....)

I was trying to aim him directly, with the lens facing him, and I think he/she is kinda shy? as it turn his/her head away from the lends and contiune to crawl/stroll/march away from me... although I found it abit pervert to assemble myself under my block to observe how the snail reacted to my hp camara (I felt someone was looking at me...)

No comments: