Went to work at a Event Helper, it was Java 10th birthday, cant imagine I had took part such a big event :P
Early in the morning, met don and his friend at cityhall mrt before we set off to suntec city convention hall level six.
Girls were asked to be the front counter to serves the guest while the guys will carry newspaper from level 1 to level 6 -______-
it's heavy, plus you using string to carry it...
I swear to you all, I can even change my fate and life just by helping them to carry the newspaper to level 6 when I look at my own hand, there is so many addtiontaonal line appear on it !!!!
am i going to have more childrean or what.
actually, not bad lar... pay us $6/hr to carry newspaper LOL
after that, packed the newspaper into goodies bag....
just outside the convention hall level 6, you can see ground filled with goodies bags flying around.
follow that, we carry the goodies bags into the hall to fill the seat, a total seat of 3500....
kaoz...
then come our lunch time which I took 1 hr, when I was given half an hour only LOL
it was already 1pm by then, and 1:30 they are expecting the guest to enter the hall thus we were each assign a area to guide the guest into the hall.
I was assign to a staircase, (they bulit a muti seat in convention hall within it, can you all imagine that...)
my job is to stop anyone who are tyring to get up to that staircase...
muahaha...
I feel LIke i'm a bodyguard LOL... so short yet must act so fierce to those "cannot listen one" guest to process to the front for their seat.... :P
from there.. i stood like 2 hr until 3pm+ then I was assign to go and count the no. of people in the hall.... -______-
lucky they ask me to eastimate, if not I really dont know how to tell them the no. of guest in the hall...
after the urshing and couting, follow by end of the event when they cut a 10th BIRthday cake for the java...
the event eneded.
had to clear the mess the guest have left behind...
call yourself VIP when you actually throw newspaper all round the place... cant imagine why they study so much but cant do a simple things like putting the things back to the original place...
3500 seat... it like only 1500 of them took the goodies bags.. or even smaller no. of them...
in the end we have to go back to collect the goodies bags which we had put it in the morning.
shag...
then...we went to eat cake...
pls lor.. nobody even wan the cake...
there is around 7 box left behind ?
and each box contain like 100 or 200 box of cake...
kaoz...
thus i ate it while clearing up the mess...
i think i ate around six
LOL...
then I took 2 polo tee....
1 wind breaker
1 note pad
3 different coLOr layard
LOL... I'm a true singaporean.
Free ah? wan lao !! chiong ahhhhhhh !!
together with don, just wana laff my ass out loud !
2 of us add together over 40+ liao lor... muahhahaha...
after that OT till 8pm, before I went home.
SONGZ... earnt 80 buck? muahahaha..
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment