
Wah... Meow da in action LOl... :P was on the walk to hunt for food after work... in fact, was not very hungry... Jus wana hang out around for awhile with them... after work, saw meow da,cm and js guai guai de seat at a concer... wah... first time poly friend wait me after work? High...
The day before (friday), went to school to find out that there is no 1st meeting, instead, weeboon discuss the problems that we had learnt from the past few week... and from there he ends the lesson and we discuss the quiz as a class with him as a guide as well, rj-ed and finish all the stuff before 10:10am
Later on, the class went on to discuss abit on comex and laptops...
then I char po after having some breakfast with weijie...
went to comex to find Man and CM, notice many RP student were there too... and the stuff there is soo..... like, never seen before one ? and the price is like so expensive, though IT show could get some good price or what... but infact they are giving away those cheap cheap freebies to attract you only... singaporean always like that, got free thing ah? On lar.. i buy from you...
follow by a short tour to the food fair as well, saw my dad -_____________- worst case of all,
dad:"wah... you so free ah, no need study meh"
me:" erm.. nope.. lesson end early today..."
dad:"want to work anot.. come go there help"
wah piang... stunned....
of coz i rejected the offer lar... sian 1/2...
but as when i walk away... I see the backview of my dad...
working outside to support a family is not an easy job, really... I can feel the pressure.
but...
I think I posses too much of my mother's genes... (that's what my dad always say)
Late, slow, cant control money.
dammit, I dont wana live under my mother shadow, I dont look like her at all, for I got stronger personal life's belief than her, I'm more traditional than her :P
she scold me once, with.... some dirty words... that somehow, I manage to catch here and there...
knn, sound damn ugly to hear it from her mouth. and.... I ....
cant believe a mother will teach something that is ....
It's a shame if anyone find out the truth.
(oh fark, it make my blood boil mentioning her)
okie... coming back to "after the comex show"
went home, and slp till 12pm...
between this time... many sms in... fyp members... tai... and dont know who lar...
was too tired to respond to their sms...
even when tai call in, told him i'm fine to come out but he wants me to contiune rest as he say I sound very tired... =
in the end, yup.. till 12am midnite... then went to meet him for a chat...
came home around 3 or 4am ? cant remember... then 5am slp before i went to work in CA 11am till just now 10:20 pm
supposed to meet huimin after work, but a bar staff called in to report sick, so I can expected they need additional staff to stay back... but my another friend could not make it,
so... what's the deal?
Irene says, give me free half an hour to rest, that she will include in the working hour for me
that mean, pay me while i'm resting
Plus a Free extra hour pay for me as well (I dont know how truth this is)
but I defiantly not go for the money... $5 nia... think what... but it does still attract me lar... muahahahahaha
but then.. if i never stay back.. aloy will be dead meat.. although I cant help much with me around.. but at least an additional manpower will help in anyway?
then huimin sms me saying she will late for 45 min...
hard to make descsion, meet her go enjoy myself at china town ? or work more hour for my next coming hour..
in the end, i choose to stay back... + i didnt take the free 30 min break... I stay back because I want to help.. not because that I was given the good offer of additional pay and 30 min break.
If i were aloy, I too hope my friend will stay back to help, esp when the quence outside CA didnt stop at all since 430pm today.
there's alway next time for enjoyment...
next time...
I still hope... lar.. hope lor... haiz... one day.. hope hope hope....
gong case...
and Oh yah....
FIRST TIME, meet poly friend without the coordination of manping and geraldine...
everytime come out... confirm is either manping or geraldine sms each other meet where etc blah blah blah thing one...
then went to eat mac...
saw a picture that look like us in a group... upload later....
No comments:
Post a Comment