Sunday, August 28, 2005

+.+.[P]ing advan BdaY !!.+.+

Finally, the "bin chu" got extra inventory for my watermelon, papaya... apple... MEat... pork.. vigges... (manping?) LOL.

So SCARE... what-if i spolied the flower... what shit lar...

what is simulation?...

it's a tool that allow one to simulate the "what if" envoirment

I think i'll will need to simulate the time period i store the flower into the freezer, what will happen...

how long before i water the flower again is the optimal solution to make the flowers open nicely and stay as it look like.

what if i never water the flower, will it gong gong?

thus simulation is a good tools to test the effect of implementing something before you actually really do it.

then it can prevert me from doing the wrong timing of wataering the flower...


later have to wake up spanrkle water on it.

Fyp really make the whole team piss I guess, esp at this point of time, some members were like heading their own direction already...

Huimin... xin ku ni le....

Heart still feel some sense of guiltiness...

By making my own decision, chaning the fyp layout and send to school when the report I got on hand was actually not the updated one, imagine the sensation of fear I got when I realize I had send a wrong fyp report to school.

Cruse Myself, should have consult memebers before doing anything.

Hope that minor grammer things wont affect the final marking of the report.

FYP presentation coming soon, while ppt was like no heading now.

why we got such time as 4:30pm, we'll have to rush if the lesson ends at 4pm zzzzzzzz.

Thursday stay in school to start the ppt, over limit my day dreaming skill, everybody left, beside our fyp team (there are othes staying too, but not ins SM block..., like zizi team?)

after fyp, everbody's hungry, thus went to redhill to get some bite before I head to FLOWER world... dont know where is that place...

suppose to rush down, but dont feel like letting chufeng to ate alone, then went to eat with her (i also eat...)

by due to my time constriant, cf had to finsih her food quite fast, ahh, dont know what to say here...

but by the time i reaches the place, they already done the whole things, sumore I miss one bus stop, walk all the way back to find my friends.

earlier on, this morning, went to work since last week, forgot lots of thing and there seem to have many new faces there...

forgot to bring my wallet when went to work this morning... in the end i walk back to take again, and go back yishun mrt....

late...

what a kuku matter...

took me 30 min to traval, from home to mrt, mrt to home, home to mrt....

No comments: