"you should know, everywhere i go"
"always on my mind, in my heart"
"In my soul, Baby"
"You're the meaning in my life"
"Your're the inspiration"
"Your bring feeling to my life"
"Your're the inspiration"
I'm not goona make it, without you....
"when you love somebody"
"Till the end of time"
"when yo love somebody"
"Always on my mind"
........................
"Last time was, It is Now, the future is misty"
"I've been alone with you inside my mind"
"Wipe my tears each time I slp....."
"Cause I wonder where you are"
"And I wonder what you do"
"Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone is loving you"
"Tell me how to win your heart"
"for I haven't got a clue"
"but let me start by saying"
....................................
"I love you..... "
:: Finding a dining excuse ::
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment