Suddenly, I beginz to go back CA more and more... often.
almost everday, For this week, I work 12467, all morning, all late... -__-
and at night, I will be working at a new resturtant that only opened this monday.
It was alex who called me back, despite that andy (alex's brother) told him that I'm not free to work...
well, I still, went back to help alex becoz he called at the right time :D for I almost rotted mY whole life at CA (my current cafe job)
Felt so "sian" facing the same old people in CA every morning i went to work, espcially the boss... who try to joke or act cute infront of me, irritated by his action sometime...
not once, but a few times already... the things he says is damn not funny at all can...
Aloy:"what you waiting? staff got 50% discount on cake leh buy larx"
me:"huH!, serious ah.. steady liao lar... "
(so I brough one cuppocino cheesz cake for myself) - chessz cake my fav can :P
Boss:"wah, you buy the cake ah, hey staff dont have discount one hor, you wan you better pay full sum"
(can you imagine how "peisei" i am when his face look so serious and fierce)
I dont care lor.. walk away and contiune trying the cake :P
2nd time...
Irene:"hey.. you wan to eat ice cream anot... faster.. what fav you wan"
(I was washing cup...)
Me:"wah serious?, any thing lor"
Irene:" okok, i scroll the coffee one, kinz, go eat"
(work was buzy thus i skip the ice cream till later... when boss suddenly appear when I finally got the chance to take a bite on the ice cream)
Boss:" wah lao... who say you can eat while working one"
(again, that stupid face...)
I cant belive that there is a customers once commented that he got beautiful eyes...
or did I hear it wrongly? what a bitch... fancy to say a guy, is cute infront of him, PUI
heng the lady boss is not around, if not boss sure kana pull his ear back to the washing area..
eat so big, scare lady boss, still go complaint to others that he qurral with lady boss...
siao, you qurral with your wife you go tell people for what... siao one.
third time....
boss:" huH? why you sit here.. break ah?"
me:" no lar.. off work at 4pm"
boss:"who say you can go off at 4?"
(nnb... again.. .same old pattern... piss off)
fourth time... and the most ass-mouth of all
I Brought a tiramisu.... wanted to gave manping when I meet her that day,
but i place it into a freezer when i went to work that morning... so that tiramisu abit cannot make it... thus i destroyed it... duh...
(when I go bring the tiramisu out)
Boss:"OH!... forget to do this and that, and now what are you stealling from the frezzer"
(knn, that word "steal" really drive me crazy)
How can a boss go and play this kind of joke saying his own staff stealing some thing? crazy boss
Boss:" no wonder our cake keep missing recently, must be you"
(duhz, must be ur fat ass ate it all, stop pushing all the blame to me, siao)
imagine those words were to come out from irene instead, i meight not feel that much.
sorry ah, different people talk to me i got different feeling one.
even someone scold me, i can also take it as like it is singing to me :P
er.. not really truth actually...
I dont know what I talking right now lar...
duh...
Today, forgotten to bring my hp out, when i came home, the hp jammed, again... hiaz..
and the time stop at 5pm like that...
grrr....
thus once i'm off from CA, i dash my way to bugis to find the new place that I goona work in, coz I worried I meight need some time to locate it
(infact, i found the place right on spot)
duh...
went in early half an hour...
free labour... kaoz
saw pei nian there... haha.. not bad, I enjoy working with him :D
but he left at 6pm, thus left me alone till 10pm but work was fine dispite I'm abit not get use to the ordering system they have, keep forgetting to update the order list...
and the lady boss + boss was like keep watching you working...
eerriccc feeling...
after that, went home...
wonder if it becoz the "dian sim" i ate during work...
(one of the sharedholder wanted me to try out the food)
I felt extremly itcy when I drop down at yishun...
became more itcy when my temperture rises,
cannot tahan, went home blast the pipe straight on my body.
Had not be those pipe hanging around my bath room....
I almost crawl my whole body onto the walls for it soooooo painful !! when the water touches me..
(i think i scatch until the skin peel abit...)
dammit...
or maybe becoz I wrote the new working attires?
ahh... dont know...
Friday, September 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment