Cmi..
I'm really not good in putting my though into words... wanted to say something but worried that resulted negative reply, looking so sad, wanted to talk more, but never reply, hope it will be fine as time passes by... and pls come talk to me, if you need to or I will feel that I'm bugging you instead.
Anyway... saw a kids while on the home ealier on, I was listening to MP3, thus I didnt really able to listen what he has say, but what I know was, he kept ponting at me, damn mofo, how I wish I could WWF him infront of his mother plus a smack down OT.
Why... why.. everybody look so stress up, is it becoz UTs keep chasing after us or is there other reason behind it.
Haiz...
Good news, I just got my pay from the new cafe job, well done :D worth 300 buck.
but it was all contributed to bill payment and I left $0 cum I still need to take some money out to finish off the small amount.
saded.. there goes my first pay...
didnt sleep well last night anway, slp around 2am+ but woke up at 7am (which usually I'll wake up at 9 or 10am)
sms meow.. asking if she going to school... coz I need to return her something, but she ask me to keep it for my own use.. How I dare to use it again after hearing some "advice" from ah tai... , he just give me the freaking feeling.
Reached school around 11am, found myself stoning in the classroom for 1hr before everybody came, fyp report writing was jammed, thus some of us suggest that we head to national library to find some resources for ourselves. Huimin borrow consession card from kg while chufeng borrow from cherly... how clever they all... free tride to bugis...
Huimin says bus 111 can reach bugis, ok, we hop it on, to realise later the last stop was at suntec... duhz... then we head city hall mrt to bugis... finally, we found the place, but again, to realised that all the book we need could not be borrow out, no one have a cash card with them either... in the end... went back to school empty handed.
Duhz... wasted one whole day... then do abit editing in fyp report before studying Human Factor engineering stuff... goash.. I'm a slow learner.. spend so much time just to undersand some basic SI unti things... but I think I forget some of it already.. later go read up abit again..
cover some of the calculation.. but...
(the story is always like that, you though you know the calculation already but the next time when you do the UTs, it's totally different, and you will curse yourself why didnt you study more to ensure you know what the questoin is asking and not like, assuming some value and plus and - .... like what I did for my last UT and they gave me a present... yah.. A big big big.. D ... saded)
Pretty tired.. and finally abit better now... haha.. that's good =
:: forever tired one.... ::
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment