Monday, August 15, 2005

The 7th mth, Fyp and.... novena square and united square

Went to wait jr after work today, was told to wait at united square, but I never been there before....

Jr:"reach novena already you follow the sign thing or what lar.. will reach there one"

Ok lor.. i went.

REach there, walk out of mrt station I saw a vv v vv v v vv tall building, and i'm not wrong i saw "UNITED SQUARE"

then i cross the road then go in...

then stroll stroll stroll, jr call me...

ok..
find..


meet him at 1st floor...

then go down to basement from there.....

THE MRT IS THERE!!!! my god!!

and I actually walk out of mrt station, took around and cross the road to go united square when I can actually walk up from mrt station ????????????

by the way.. i though that was united square...

wana go find a place name fuzzy billes? cannot remember... erushi say it beside subway, but i cannot even locate subway lor...

so i'm at novena square eh...

(I think so?)

zzzz........


Sumhow, I got this eerric feeling this month, a Lot of things need to look upon to, been influence too much by my mother? Dad thinks that's crap and I didnt see him praying this time round.

"everybody doing well except you"

yah... you are right.. I'm uselss, then why feed me so big for what, you'll regret, from the day I dont like to hang out in coffee shop, till I go and help you every weekend (when my friend always went out) till I get myself a part time job.

I still remember the crash birthday cake and the scolding you gave me.

YOu like to bring up the past, so do I. I am you in the end. (you created me)

"nowaday is not like the past"

of coz, i agree with you, that why I pick up a part time job, plus I cut down into havles.

is that not enough?

How can you compare them with me, they are doing full time, I'm not

You say they cant make it, then what make you think that I can make it?

You are another "her", who never say when you are unhappy.

you say I'm cold blooded (had you even though why I dont wan to visit?)

you never.

You say I forgot and act like nothing happen, how much you expect from a person that are struggling at his school work/ personal stuff / and life daily?

YOu too, forgot mine, dont you feel shame to bring it up and scold me.

I told you I dont have, you scold me.

now, you ask me have anot, of coz I say I have, then what, give you another chance to scold me ah, siao.

Think I bugging someone too much recently. :s

Hui... msn me... update some of the fyp things...

suddenly, got a feeling like I'm standing at a very high hill.. with e stronge wind blowing toward me, then a stone threw at me.

*cock*....

@_@...

Like suddenly a ray of light shine upon me...

huimin look so bright...

each and every words she type, is like pulling me up from the well

(yaya, she is talking about fyp, but i'm thinking about another thing that why I got this feeling)

Everybody suddenly very chiong on fyp, which LIke i'm totally lost?

I abit cant caught up.

Had been living zombie kind of life since that incident?

:: what's the time now ::

No comments: