Sunday, August 21, 2005

+.+.[o]ut to Newton for dinner.+.+

How lucky I am, i was mention that i got a bad feeling for something going to happen, and it happend at night right away.

"sian man, anyway to loan another laptop?"

"why you want to do that, though you doing fine now"

"erm ya.. kind of okie.. i think"

(You know, i'm the kind of person, I dont wan to borrow something too long)

I am of coz, someone who dosent wan woment to pay for the things I want , not to mention borrow money from the girls.

but I broke my prinicple, when I met her.

She make me feel, girls can helps too, girls are buddy too, girls can share the problems too.

she is special, but that was last time already.

entering poly, I guess, nobody still follow the ways i do in secondary?

I thinks that is called ego? *sux*

was not feeling good at school, thus rush off once lesson ended on friday, meet jinlu home.

then rested few hrs before jy called to jio go dinner.

didnt feel like going actually, but it like not nice to reject at this point of time, I agree but told that I had to finish my quiz and rj BEfore i can go anywhere.

Pull myself out, walk the zombie style way out to the livng room.

to REALISE LAPTOP NOT WORKING !!!

wah lao..

can imagine I'm like the "ants at the hot pot"

damn stunned and anxious.

How to tell chufeng, spolit? not working? oh shit... in big trouble lor...

this cause me not wan to go out more, for I tried to seek some friends to help in my rj and quiz things.

I must say, It is really hard to open my mouth to ask for help...

i'm always like that...

in the end, lx helps me to do, must thank her alot :D

after NEWton supper, went back to yishun to rot at the usually place, watied mt to come and share some of his "lastest news"

ahhaha... link to kelly, must congatz her, almost won the finall stage already... soon.. her biggest dream is fullfiling.

how about with "her", think mt too excited to say anything when he saw us.

went home around 2am+

errrr.... didnt went online...

god... feel like a 100000000 years coz cannot get to chat with a friend

addicted to online chatting already =
-____-

No comments: