LAST batch of UTs is charing their way into SM0308....
Had a bad day today...
first thing first,
had a war with the sleeping bug last night, Lost.
Mission Failed (studied GLM)
After the same old routine of walking during midnight, I bathed, hopping that it keep me awake to contiune my UTs, I must say, the devil in my body been training incredibly well, until the angels seem like a tiny ants infront of it.
devil:"c'mon, UT only... what's the big deal all about"
angels:"No, ms, listen, you must get better grade this time, else you'll see something awfully bad in your leo"
devil"shit lar, machia got a D in ur UT the school will f*** you to hell like that"
angels:" ........ "
devil:" stare what stare !! "
angels:" aww... I dont dare...@____@ "
that's it.
.................................ccc(,")
felt very worn-off when I reached school, this morning, 4 people had called me, 3 canlender alarm ring, and 1 alert clock bring me to school.
Stunnology.
My friends, guess she's tired, been sleeping late lately I think? notice she cought non stop during the UT, cant bring myself to write futher more.
Hope she is fine, becoz to make the matter worse, I did something that she detest, and I swear I can understnad how she feel because I had once, infact more than many once that I tried finding something and got some last minutes turn over... hard to explaint to boss etc... though not very same case.. but I seriouly dont mean it.
Was abit piss off with my friend... she always do things without thinking other's though.
kaoz.. say until so song... go call them yourself, i'm not your slaves who do the dirty job.
and some other things i dont wish to say lar...
lately, I felt that I mind others thing very much... dont understand why.
After school, went to meet tai and andy... then go to boon keng.
It's my frist time, been such places... I though everybody will be very sad.. or.. .. not sure lar.. whatever people can imagine.
have to tie red threat.. then let it go off itself... when we leave the place... and also not to greet byebye and stuff ...
go back yishun.. need to take a leaf... accompanny home and throw away...
didnt ask why all this is need to done.. but.. i'm curious..
will find out in the day...
night time is not a good time...
:: Le falto otra vez ::
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment