Sunday, August 07, 2005

Untittled 3

Back to somewhere i use to hang out last time, I saw my ex-boss, he seem to be not happy... i think he know what i did... he will alway smile to me when i saw him.. and chat awhile.. but that day... he never say anything...

the others? just look at me with that kind of betrayer kind of eye to me... dont know why, but it seem that im in wrong this time..

went to find shoes after that.. very very very tired.. esp still have to carry the laptop... but friend ask me go home... but very sian lor.. friday nite leh.. go home... siao boz... so i insist following them go shopping.. zzzz

then take mrt home... the ride like never ending.. too tired already..

becoz of some stupid question I asked, my friend is having trouble now... and it may dramatically change something... I hope that wont happen... or I'm so dead... :( hope everything go smoothly... misunderstanding this kind of thing.. is very chim... haiz..

HOpe... you ........

:: Im not that kind of person you think ::

No comments: