Wednesday, June 29, 2005

just now....

Lastest News,

Shuz is being "fire" from his job, now planning to sell his butts (selling to age 13-25 women only)

*Terms and conditions applied.

1. you must have lot of money to spent on me.
2. you must be younge and vibrant (not sure if I got the right words not..)
3. No pimples pls..
4. Fatt asx not allowed
5. Face cannot make it, dont wan either
6. no 40-40-40 pls

Just now...

Saw some BLACK just now while travalling back home, and oh wow, all of them look so strong and I was kinda imagine I had a fight with them, being pull/drag out of the mrt (at amk station) and was whacked like hell by them (a group of them, guys look extremly strong, while girl, you know.. look strong too... awww, not refering to their daughter though...)

*i'm not being racist here alright..

I was thinking, why are their arms so big... and they look (up to no good kind of person)

Although the little girl look quit hippo.. (look like cherly pattern sia..) bleahz...

Pay was receive this afternoon,

1. forgot to pay gerladine mike money..
2. pay house bill = $280 (my pay, 400)
3. pay concession cum bus = $55
3. return some debts that I had.

Now left... a little bit... >_<~

Back on the way home...

Saw some "kaka playing counter strike on the ground"

I stunned, and did my first "cha-cha" since my 20 yrs down history...

Hope nobody notice it...

July, is not a good months.. need to spent lot of money :p... bleahz..

No comments: