Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Fyp again... sianz..

[19.6.05]

Was late for work, thus the appointment I had a day before was delayed by 4 hrs (I mean, I change it 4 hrs later)

Had a dinner together before I went to find Mt, Andy and Ting Yuan.

Felt Happy for Mt, for he finally took his very first pratical lesson, enjoy the cafe session with him and he shared the experience with us (though only me who haven take the basic thory...)

The more I hear from HIm, the more I wana get my basic thory over, but $ ish a big problems and cars dosent really seem to caught my attention at the moment, but on the other side, alway felt excited when MT share the experience with us :(

Went to 744 to have our supper, fish meat noodels and $4 ROJAk, thx too andy, his treat =D~

[20.6.05]

Went to gather in school for my FYP meeting, everyone seem to jam at the data collection pharse and we decided to call for help from our SUPervisor.

Nvm, and so on with out simulation building.

1. Book I bring was not use
2. Video recored, brough by chufeng was not use either.
3. Beta models was not bulid
4. OT in our project that result in not going to my work today (hope the boss is not angry)

As the meeting ends, took our "dinner" in school when our Sup come and join us later, it was only 4pm.

We talk about.. schools.. work.. CCa.. kayaking !! (i wana play that!!) army... (sian.. i have past my phsyical test...) Some scary experience from Mr wee boon etc etc....

by the time we stood up, it was already 5:45pm

Okie, thus went to caught "ghost train" instead of working with the fyp team (But only 3 of us)

LAME MOVIES, korean peoples like to confuse their "target" like us in thinking what will happen later at the end of the movies, what is going on in the movies and why that happen? and of coz, why the person disappear (did not explaint and the movies ended with sooo many ??? in my head...)

Kopi, anyone?

shuz (aww... miss)

No comments: