Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Birthday celebration

Hee! heY folk it's my birhtday today! come come wish me k =D

awwww, had a "burl" celebration with the so called "pingz's gang" at the 18.6.05 (abit early hur?) Before I start My day, I was chatting with one of my friend, Mr man, Okie.. reminded the operation is coming and was cursious how she was injure, thus I asked. If memory does not failed me, she mention something like, 2 in and 2 out and her 2 in was broken and thus there's a need to go the operation, the idea of bring this topic up was BECAUSE, I dream myself injuring my legs as well !! and it really hurt that much that I wanted to shout but I did not (the feeling is real) that I was awake by that dream, Not over yet, My leg soon cramp the moment I realise I was awake, whole body could not move for I too nervous and the does cramp for some time, tears almost flew out in 8 direction.

After the cramp, go back to slp (if i'm not wrong) for another 1 or 1/2 hr before I went to work. Imagine the drama that I had experience eariler on, felt tired @ work but soon the time past and clock tick cok @ 6 (meeting time with Mr man and her gf, duhz) and I was bit excited to see them!

(after 2 week of not seeing each other since the whole gang work at YCH)

Follow by Cm and Js who join us later, went to Pizzza hut to enJoy =D~~ but I think we wasted some of the food (cannot finish sie, so many, sumore js drink 2 soup -___-'') plus I ate 7 dollar worth of breaktalk before joining them in the pizza Hutt *faint*

I did mention a "burl" celebration right? (for I did not know they are out to celebrate for me) and think Js dosent really wana come but just becoz for me? *shY* (tao Yan larrr......)

and burl in the sense that, I felt that all of them were giving me to make all the descisoin.

"mingshu, what you wana eat?"
"Mingshu, you choose lar"

etc.... etc... =D

AND, I'll never forget the photo I took with CM >_< !! I was willing and ready and (how to say that? wholehearly?) to post and take a pic with Him when HE commented, cm: "dont wan lar...." @_@...... (so peiseh, My whole body was already sticking to his already lor)

after that, went to play Pool at singapore shopping mall (why name it like that? so .... grrr) saw yandao (man's friends), not bad, and truely enjoyed the pool sesssion (it's like 2 years since I last play that long of pool, awwww... might be 3 yrs also... )

Celebration ENDed with a Long island Tea @ cck with pingz and geraldine =D U go girls :P

after that, took a cab and headed to find Jr's gang and take some pic...... (refer to the pic below)

No comments: