I got so much so much to talk about but I could't remember all at once, everysince laptop being stolen, Life is like hell to me.
First of all, that worried me was, how am I to take my UT when there is no laptop and I must say friends that willing to trust you comes in the right time. I thank Jieren for helping me to source for a temp laptop and not to forget, the owner (chieng feng) Im not sure if his name is spell in this way.
Okay, laptop problems sloved.
Next, I found myself left with only my hp,spec and working pass (no atm, no conssesion, all gone) thus can imagine i spend a week taking mrt and buses without conssesion and I spent almost $50 just 1 damn bloody week.
No atm card meaning my allowance is being cut off, having no choice but to request help from dad who later past me $50 dollar interval and also Jieren who borrow me money to take cab from PS to yishun and Mingtai who load me money before i got hold my atm card. (though i haven pay them back yet T.T)
follow by that, when the time is more flexible, i made mine atm cum concession card which cost me around $60++ (that's it, my saving gone) and of coz not only the card, the IC as well which I am expected to pay another $60 (I have yet not make the IC)
Most important of all, I got another laptop from a friend, I thank her for trusting me to use her laptop, if not I'm in big shit right now.
Well, what is not done already done, it is past and guess I should not think about it again (I'm actually still feeling bit depress over the lost item, mind you, i work during CNY to buy certain item and I just lost it to some farking no mother to teach em asshole)
Fine....that's fine.. already lost.
Now.. UT overs... grades are like... so-so.. and I miss one of the UT *sux*
Anyway, am having holiday right now (which dont seem to be like one) while most of the firends are either in school or work. The most I do was working everyday 6-10 and meeting up for some fyp stuff during the holiday.
Since work as a data entry, life is boring cum lonely, worst of all, no mp3 to accompany me now. As mention, I'm free, they work, they out to enjoy and I'M WORKING that is the world turing toooooo!!
oh fark, think I have to request help from daddy again to replce my IC and others matter
@$#%@%^T@#$%^.....
farking hell stealer I hate U FOR i curse you, I CURSE YOU, I CURSE YOU THAT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL COME TO NO GOOD AND UR HAND ROT, children that you may have (i dont think you can make one, sure a person should not have children) will born without hand and eyes
Piss off !!
aooow... I'm know I sound abit bad, but hmm okey... I'm bad.
lalalaala ~
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment