I was just wondering, if there is such a person who wear the underwear the wrong way? How "toopid" to do so, I just wana voice it out, voice out to gives that "whoever" wear the underwear wrong way and still feeling "yaya" walking around until he notice something's wrong with his butt..... a GOOD KNOCK at his head, damn kudos...
I think I'm having metally disorder sort of thing, facny to scold myself in the bloggies
(lauff all you want folks, I dont gif a damn)
(In Case some of you dont understand what I"m writing, the one who wear the underwear the wrong way yet feeling very high after a good bath person is actually ME)
2nd wonder ::
Does anyone really make the effort to come read my blog? Or I am just wasting my time (holiday is just so dead that i spend almost 99% of my free time blogging and surfing friendster recently)
End of wondring thingy :::
Met winnie for lunch today (I think it's our breakfast actually) , My phone was jammed (cant figure what's the taste anyway... you guys undersand what i'm writting not?....)
hence it like I been standing outside the deli while she sitting inside abt 10min and so, yet I cant make a call to her and she reply the sms which I could not recieveeee it, that's it.
(Manage to find her when I make turn back of the deli, if not...., I can imagine )
1. A scolding from her when I see her in office instead of the delie (Confirm puls chop)
2. She may throw all the work to me and shake her legs in the office
3. Dont talk to me ( I really believe she will do that to me )
4. Kick my butt (till it is flat, you know.. mine is rather round right now)
The above point is only mine assuption.
Anyway, the SE k750i sadded my night during work, cannot concentrade and was thinking why it jammed earlier, haiz... I change my hp was partly becoz Nokia 7610 jammed abit sometimes and was bit laggy so plssss plssss dont give me this problems again... (although I found k750 pretty fast at first, actually now still same lar... just that I thinking too much :P and there are other reason I change the hp lar.. dont ask me what are they.... becoz.. I'm not too sure myself too =D)
::: Work matter
Boss seem not to be very happy with my work, moi first time, to have this feeling and was kinda feeling uneasy when she's around.
Pls hor, anyone, just one and whoever have the heart, just prepare those thing that put away fire... coz I got a feeling that I might get Fire anytime *burn it!!*
*sign*
End of work matter :::
::: Biore Pore pack
Was trying out the deep pore cleansing things (I found some black head at my nose)
Happily opened the box and took out 1 pieces to try it out, the instruction is
1. Twis pore pack to loosen and separate slits with dry hands. Peel pore pack off the plastic LINERS
2. wet your nose througly. pore pack won't stick on a dry nose
3. Dry hand, apply to nose area smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
4. let dry for about 10 - 15 min
Okie... My questions here is, is there anyone stupid enough not to wet the nose before applying the pore pack?
Then, once you peel off the plastic thing, which side suppose to stick to my nose? It did not say probely or is it that I'm too retarded. (which I think I spend 5min looking again and agian before i stick it to my nose, duhz..)
And you notice i highlight the words LINDERS.... which I didnt see it at the first place, thus I was screaming like hell sourching way to open the pore pack... My IQ is 0 I guess... =(
while I wanted to take it off my nose, I realised it stick it like as if it become part of my nose already.... (I put it at my nose for like 1hr instead of the 10-15 min that the instruction says)
End of Pore pack :::
Before that, went to find tai keke to have some chatting session, follow by a supper at the coffee (oh great, thx to the food, I'm feeling stomach pain right now, yet i force myself to finish the blog before i turn in to bed)
bleahz..
Before ending the blogging session, pls refer to the pic below, I cannot believe that Friends in my network actually go search those "jiejie teach didi to make love" or "classmate making love" or "some pop star expose thing", my goodnesss.... my advise is... WHY search in frienster?? the search engine abit sux lor (though I never try before) but i can imagine you guys searching for some babes but the link gif you some MEAT BALLSS instead, duhz!!
One last thing, why is that so, that during every holidays, I seem to be waking up during midnight doing some funny funny stuff (like shooting myself at the room, blog, friendster etc)
somebody help.... I think i got Isoomia... (heck the hell, i cant spell that words)
Anyway, I know there is montains of spelling mistakes in my blog, so... just try to get use it yea? bleahz :PPpPp , I mean to those readers that come to my blog, I doubts I have one =(
I'M CRAZY, dont care me cannnnn....
Signning off~
Friday, June 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment