skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
书明的人生,burl burl的haha。
如果“明”天你看到一本“书”在街上,不要缓疑了,那个可能是我的化生. LOL !
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Breko's Outta Sea, BEfore =D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Pic
当乒的朋友
Random PIcs
Huamin Primary的朋友。
Random Pics
十年之交,开玩笑,我们玩命的呢。 haha..
Random PIcs
刚当乒的时候, Recuit Night!
Random PIcs
我。。毕业了!开心到不能!
Random PIcs
我是海南人呢!不过我不会海南语 (o_O'')
About Me
shuz
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
2006
(84)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(48)
►
January
(11)
▼
2005
(264)
►
December
(56)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(25)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(38)
▼
June
(42)
awww how memorable it is to see this picture again...
The last war in Earth is not started by human... b...
The correct way to use RP electricity... (charge u...
just now....
Taking his nap on the suNny Morning... (I cant che...
Can See how much this trolley of goods cost?.... (...
Hey, troller got mangnet !!!??? (Fine, call me wha...
Morning Sun Rise @ ECP
Awwww, Lovit it LOT LOT LOT thank YOu all !!!
It's rather a Cold Mddddddddd
Another pay yet to be receive + HardCore Day
Look at the Buliding infront, how misty it is in t...
Where's the Money!! woof woof woof !!
Fyp again... sianz..
Thx Lx for the present... :D:D:D
Took it during the Cafe Session with Mt,ty and and...
Birthday celebration
Ha... just wana lauff till I rock on the floooor...
Birthday's li wu (thx gera,ping,chong,jason,gui) w...
I was just wondering, if there is such a person wh...
The proof is here!! (:'.':)
dont wish to say more here... =(
I dont like his attiude.. no matter how hard i thr...
Just feeling boring... was waiting mingtai at that...
Some of the pic I took when I went out alone midni...
Suppose to have our FYP meeting today in school, b...
This is the pig I drawn... =D
The Pig Test
Just come back from a walk at hell
dont look at my underwear larrrr....
Breko's Outta Sea, BEfore =D
AFter.... *burp*
CB, i never forget this place, that day, that time...
MOI LAPTOP :@ !!
everybody is not keen on the fyp -_-
Little Rp gifts :D
em Yah, no, you not suppose to pick the white ball...
Not bad eh, ah lu finally touch his hand on the po...
Is this Lanvender? -.-
Night Fall @ rP
Andy dont sad lar :'( she dont want you still got ...
downtown market -.-
►
May
(24)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment