Thank to boss (who went on leave) on the submission date of my pay slip, I now left with only $10 buck to live on till next monday (school reopens).
My solution for this kind of sutiuation ishhhh,
1. Go eat the $1 chicken rice I discovered Yesterday
2. Dont Go at this point of Time (no pool, no SWIMMING, no shopping, no FOOD)
3. Borrow some from loan sharks (no one elsa, but my daddy)
Talk to the "loan sharks" earlier on, problems solved. (with condition....)
(okay.. that's why I'm home early this few days alright...)
:: Here come joke of the day,
supposely to meet the fyp team today @ 11am
Cheryl sms me, saying she can only turn up at 12pm.
So, I though of informing KG (our team leader cum software engineer)
I wrote the following sms to him.
"kg, cheryl tomorrow come at 12, cya tml"
(the way i wrote had actually miss interpreted that I asked them to come at 12 when MY actual meaning of the sms is to inform kgthat cheryl tomorrow come at 12 BUT cya at the same time tml)
awww... My bad, think he got the wrong conception and in the end, turn up @ 12pm when all of us already sitting down there waiting him to come.
:: Wonder of the day (why do I keep feeling hungry today?)
Before meeting them up, I met Jinlu to go school together and I end up 1hr ealier than the actually meeting time (reach redhill around 10:15am)
1st thing I did to buy some time, I went to the redhill market to buy the $0.60, cheap yet super duper BIG forever never finish drinking soya bean milk.
Milk accompany me all the way to school's canteen (half drink only), no one reaches the yet, though of having my breakfast, so I ordered a plate of noodles.
Finish it, soya bean milk is 1/4 left.
During meeting period, kg and I went downstair to ate Roti prate (already hungry when I only ate the noodles 1 hr ago)
Nvm...
Meeting was call of early today, 3pm, all went home but I was preparing to stay back in school till 5pm before I head to work.
Chufeng and Kg then sai-goh ? (keep asking me) to accompany them go home,
I did,in the end, I spend 1.5 hr travalling half of SINGAPORE.
From Redhill --> Jurong East --> Yishun (my home) --> AMK (chu feng home) ---> douby ghout station.
Did not expect I will still left with 45min of free time before it is 6pm (my working time)
Having nothing to do, I went to the food court, EAT AGAIN...
this time round, the meus is "chicken rice". (that's my 3rd meal already but yet it not my dinner)
The meal is later complete with 1 cold milo, 1 bottle of water and 1 cup of coke. (drink it during working hour to keep myself awake)
Oh well... had not been slping well this few day... Having headace once in a short while for no reason...
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment