Went out to celebrate Chufeng Birthday Today, what surprise me was not the things happen but the dare they MAke earlier on! HIghlight of this outing was when we were playing Truth or dAre, sound like some old games that yONger creePs will play? haha.. and I cant believe my ears and the things they said... haha !
1. Huimin de First Kiss *she really have anot!
2. My Confessoin of idea girl who I wish to start a relationship with*I cant believe I told them
4. BoYU make Climb to Tree and Said it loud !! * I Love YOu huimin *
5. Yew TEck de tAble dAnce for Us LOL *V funny MOve he make*
6. Chufeng make to shake hand with a waiter next to our place *she's so steady one lor*
We also tried the new attraction at sentosa, the chair lift, supposely wanted to try the dont know what carl riding one as well but we were too late then.
So drama can, when we were playing truth or dare, after that huimin behanve like a mad women keep pesting me for more BEER, crazy!
Follow by the 1 year old musical fountain (they never change the story since 1 year ago)
# roarz!! tired day... #
Tml I'm going CMPB! DIE confirm tio BP ONE! obese Rulez !!
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment