Spend both my christmas and eve working, friends were all gathering at woodland while I am still on my way home, argh, how I wish I was there dispite some said it's boring over there...
How nice it can be, just to stay with them at this special day, even if there is no topic to talk to.
Just when I tot christmas was a lonely one, I reached home to find a present landed on my table, guess it's from my sister, I wanted to thx her so much and show her what a broz could do, er, you know... but my relationship with her had not always been good, it's alway her brought me things, I remember, yea.
come to think back again, I never brought her anythings...
kaoz, what can I get for her when I felt so piss each time I see her.
just say whatever you all one, i'm not a good brother...
coz I still remember what my mum says to me.
"you are such a bad influcence to our family"
okie, so I am the bad guy, and my bro and sis are her "gold".
what? you telling me smoking is bad?
then those dont smoke v good? some are jerk ok, your mouth only, cbz.
I didnt really like my mum, yet my dad said I look so much like her.
man, kill me pls, I look like someone I dont LIKE ATT ALL.
I hATE MY MUM LAR, F** OFF MAN !!
(man... of all people, why I remember her suddenly)
天啊。。杀了我吧。。。
A family like mine, sign.
My relatives all think I'm very cold-blooded, coz each time they ask me somethings
i goes...
"er, not sure leh.. think so lar..."
"huh.. your family leh.. you dont know meh"
.....
of coz i know lar, ccbz, tell me, you all tell me, who would want to share with others their ugly side...
ARGH WHY MY FAMILY LIKE THAT ONE
all got problems, I am also a problems
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment