I cant sleep, cant sleep, cant sleep, cant sleep !!!!
I really, really really really, dont meant it...
I felt sorry to somebody(s).
JUst... you know, it's tired
I'm to blame, coz tired is not the excuses anyway.
duhz...
Maybe that person who spoke to me abt jesus things, he were right.
but I fear of chruch, so dont ask me to pray with you.
Maybe I did too much bad things *muahah* that whY i'm so scare to step into. *though I step into one before*
During the previous night, before my FYP presentation, I was my on my way home in a taxi.
there is this taxi driver, who e to me and explaint to me why things happen in this earth, he asked me to accept it, prepare it, so that we are not waiting the "fate" to come. It's kinda chim for me to understand what he is talking about, but I guess I understand abit here and there. I got no idea how that taxi finally link to the church, but I really "pei fu" him, coz the things he said to me really make some sense (although he didnt wan to let me go each time I wana grab the door), just when I finally decided to hint him that I wana leave the cab *he had been speaking like 15min to me inside the taxi downstair my house....* he said.
"now...., pray with me that god will....."
(hmm, i think he said some thing like that)
OMG !!! this is what I Fear of all alright!! , I already feel that he starting some jesus things already.
Just when he was speaking, I had this stomach pain, and he was talking about if you believe jesus, you will get freedom... etc... and one of the things he say was, his leg was once injury badly, but when he start to believes in jesus, he recovered, not to say that something eeeric here, but was like , hmm, aiya, dont know how to say lar...
so deep in my heart, I say, if really so powerful, then pls stop the pain in my stomach.
ok, just when i said that, my stomach goes way down much much painful.
I'm not showing any disrespect or joke to chruch alright...
I'm writing the fact that I actually felt real pain pain pain when he spoke more n more to me.
grrr..... scarly.
I truly respect the people in chruch, they are very holy man and they got good believes.
I cant believe he told me that chruch people usually dont watch porn, becoz that is very sinful
(I think he said something like that....)
er, ok, so that make me sound like,I'm so sinful over the years...
I didnt know what.
huMPs.
er, wired... (wrong spelling again?) ...
er....
er......
er...........
wired things alway happend.
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment