Anybody Had this feeling before?...
Life's just like a horse, esp in the part when one are expericing new and old friend.
There's these horse, will go around the place to find their new batch of new grass after they finish this area.
Aren't this sound farmilar?
When you know a new friend, it is just like eating the new batch of grass...
(sweet and crispy, full of fun)
once the horse finish the grass, it'll start looking for a new batch of grass.
(tired of the new friend)
People always say: "好马不吃回头草"
(does that mean, if a friendship is no longer there, we not suppose to go back them?)
Horse will keep looking out for new grass, so are we, human being are always looking for friends too...
Are we?
Are you all happy with the friends around you?
Not everyone perfert lar... hor?
if anything bad happen, we'll still have to go on with life yea?
Horse will still contiune to look out for new batch of grass that finally find it never finish batch of grass.
I dont knwo why I am bringing this up, maybe I'm more negative than positive
I dont like the idea of people pity me, I know my suitation right now sux to the hell.
Still, it is my businesee after all.
Sign.
I'm not hinting anything here ok...
just that... some time I'm just simple too tired to...
smile when I dont wana to.
Hide, when I should have said
Talk, when I dont wana to.
remain clam when I feel like venting all my anger out.
sign x 2 ...
== ok, I still got no idea what I am blogging ==
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment