Friday, December 23, 2005

Oversea's Trip

So many people goes oversea this holiday =( I wana go so badly too.

There were, ISE people out there (back long ago)
Tai (going at dec 27th)
Andy (just came back)
Geradline (back from hong kong)
Nicz (Back from japan)
Kelvin (still at New YOrk I guess, just finish his Disenyland if i'm not wrong)

Thx you for the things some of them brought back when they came back from oversea.

I was blogging halfway while my grandma asked me to help her switch on the newly brough disc set which play the "oldies" dont know what "act" song...

Apparently I dont understand what the hell they were singing, but my grandma enjoy alot.

She later asked me if I could reposition the radio..

I was like "okok..."

then she like ask me put here good or put there good? put here can anot...

I think this is what she told me lar...

but to be honest... I dont really know what she is talking also...

My grandma some Time dont understand the chinese I talking to her...

sometIme so Peiseh to talk to her, becoz it very obvious I wanted to express something yet she cannot unerstand what I was saying and she also dont understand what I am talking to her as well...

omg, I cant communciate well with my family members.

cannot cope well with family members = bad person?

This is what I hear from others lar...

So.. I am this kind of person eh...

:s ....

EAch time I read Fish's blog, I felt so many things happen within the fyp yet I was like, "eh, got such thing happen arh?"

sian...

# Gera's chocolate haben eat - scare like last time, MC 3 day ok
# Andy's belt - eh.. andy I think you just brough a women's belt for me...
# Nicz's hp's acc - seem to attract some girl in my work place... -___- (they say dont suit me, say i act cute..., tmd __ )

== what's going on again ==

No comments: