Monday, December 12, 2005

讲华语 =D

Chey, manping blog until like she so proz in chinese.

I also can.

我..的..名字...叫...明....书 , 谢..谢...大..家。

SEE, I can blOG chinese too! muahahaha *lame*

Jus ended my friend's wedding dinner... *groool* man she's beautiful tonight, I cant stop but to keep looking at her when she was around, I had admire her since last tIme, now, today, I was ask to attend her wedding dinner..... T.T ... how sad the real world is.

My another friend and I reached there @ 7:05pm, we were settle down with some cocktail session while waiting to serve into the table. When I was there, I had a urge thus I went to toliet alone, and I happened to walk past a women, she's so beautiful LOr... and i tot that was my friend's 伴娘... when infact, it was her itself ! 我的天啊... she changed alot... so chio haha *droool*

After she walk around and chatted with some of her friends, she finally notice both of us when we are standing behind her all the while... we gave her the best wish (although i didnt open my mouth... hahah... that's me yea, if you all know =D) and i got to take a picture with her... ALONE!!! OMG 我的今生以过了一半吧 haha...

Follow that, we entered the ballroom, with a table of 10 that only have 7 sit in. there is my friend and I... 4 NUS graduate student and 1 teacher from RGS... (the 4 graduate, 1/2 of them is teaching now....) thus I can say almost the whole table is settle down with teachers (whos i use to hate so much when i'm in sec 2)

Being friends of 4 (the NUS graduate) they talk among themselves while my friend and I form a small group and the RGS teachers was there alone...but things start to get better when they intro each other and start talking about how they are relate to the newly wed, so each of them says....

"i'm ren xian de class mate last time, we use to study together"

etc etc etc...

"i'm now teaching xxx zzzzz "

after everybody intro of where they from, the RGS teacher asked me (ok, i had predict she will asked)

"so, which school do you teach?"

omg...

"oh oh....well, actually i'm a friend of xxx, i'm still studying..."

alamak... so malu... all from education sector... yaaa... i also in that sector.. but i'm student and they are all teachers on the table.. stress can.

"oh, so where do you study currently?"

"i'm from republic Poly"

"oh ! really? i just spoke to xxx few day ago"

omg, stun, she knew somone big shot in my schoool... DR alwis i think...

and the night contiune when she kept asking me how PBL is like and how I feel etc etc.

omg, teachers =D well, afterall I still enjoy the conversation, if not I will had a real hard time blending into them.

Part of the wedding dinner highlight, was when my friend walk into the hall, partly dance as well with a dress that was design by her friends... WOW... her face quite big.. haha... sooo romentice can :D *excited*

but the wedding dinner like wasted alot.. coz only 7 people eAting.. the food like left over alot.. x(

After the dinner I walk away with a Bear and Tea leaves that some of them left over... haha ! I cant help it, singaporean :D ~

No comments: