There is this ang mok I notice just now, was digging his ears with a wooden like stick ( I first though it was those stick that we use it to dig our ears...) until few minutes later... He took it out the "wooden like stick" out...
It was actually a satay stick... (duhz) , anway... who care what he use to dig his ears... BUT THE BIG BIG PROBLEMS IS.... I saw itttttttttttttttttttttttt with my own eye that he... suck the stick ?...
OH MY GOD ....
sickthecan...
Suddenly.... felt depressed/sadded and excited for somethings that happened last time...
1. Did not go forward to help Joyce up when she fall down infront of me. (depressed) Sec 1
2. Went to have Oyster egg together (excited)
3. Went to watch movies, theare only have 4 people that include both of us (excited)
4. Cross the Road together... (excited)
5. Did not agree when I cann.. (depressed)
6. Went to play pool, but i was using another person name to hang out with ... (sadded)
7. Went to caught Firework... (sadded)
8. Leave on the spot... (sadded)
Once it is broken... Yes.. still can glue it back... but the line is forever there...
(duhz) ...
Monday, May 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment