Wednesday, May 04, 2005

+.+ Cannot stop thinking this everyday.+.+

Obviously, something is going to happen, I didnt't voice it out for I see that he is tired, at the same time, I'm like outta of space now, or am I thinking too much?

the day is not the same like it is in the past, had almost broke my own principle of living (I do have my own rule to live on to it, Yes... I'm stubborn in short)

Point of view would also changes as when the time flies (including my weight)

Most men think the same things (dont't lie, farker), it is only the matter of doing it or not doing.

Dont come to me, showing how gentleman you are, that's sick

Somehow, the feeling is just there... It'll come again when you felt that it is gone for good, it is not possible to voice it out, friendship might just break from this moment, maybe I'm just too selfish (who's not), maybe it is me who have been thinking too much, maybe...

Something is going to happen, and I can sort of like, pridict the life is going to be damn hardcore and sad.


Didnt get enough slp today when went to school, and seriouly, the school really have to get something done before it is close down.

IMagine that you were to spend 1/2 HR waiting buses, yes, of coz there is bus every interval of 1o min?, but it is alwys flooded by lot of lot of lot of RP student (peak hour, 8-830am)

In the end, have to traval to school by cad, and late

Money wasted, Time wasted, cannot concentrade while in school

Today is not a good day = (

No comments: