Sunday, May 01, 2005

+.+. Hardcore Pay.+.+

Week 2 had ended while everybody seem to have lot of progarms quening up for them to enjoy, I have to spent the next coming 3 day to work.

Was given no choice, to make the matter worst, The bills is like a devil standing behind me... staring meee... all time... all day...

Anyway, There is this lady, (or should i say auntie, sick of looking at her sometimes, if not becoz of the job she can recommand me in) have very very ... i say ... VERY DAMN HELL POOR MEMORY...

She can forget me though i had gave her a call few days ago, Yea, It's regarding my pay I work last holiday, I have call her for like 4-5 time? and everytime she will ask

shu: "hey fanny, mingshu here"

old agetn: "who? from where one"

Shu: "Mingshu... from miyoshi one..."

old agent: "who lei de, what you want?"

(NB, of coz i come for my pay lar.. then come to chee hong you meh... )

and the above conversation repeats everytime i call her, until last night I make the "last call"...

Pay was finally in my pocket.

I hate it, most becoz that i have to call her at 7-10 so that she can check my pay, and everytime i call her (she will forget who am i ...)

Haizz.... yea....

Day 1 (working)

Piss off by the ass dishy washing auntie

First of all, I did mention i dont understand what kind of lang she talking, all those so called "talking process" voice come out to me is like "@#$^@#$%" , Look, Anyone can tell me how am i the hell going to know what she wants from me? ( I never gave my body away....)

(duhz)

and thus, was like scolded by her few time, guess she is very piss off (so am i)

another guy went into the kitchen...

Q##$TY$#%^#$% ~~~~~~~~~

he run out... haha.. i dont know how to explaint this...

zzzz... tired.....

No comments: