What's wrong with all the people in the cafe today...
One thing i know is...
PISSSSS OFF ~~~
1. Went to Kopitiam to enjoy the $3 gava juice... nnb...
2. Heart Attack by $9.70 Nuclear Exporlsive boo boo !! *wrong speeling i know...
3. 1/4 of hard earn income was spend within Secs....
4. Some wired Pic was taken *wrong spelling again..
5. She say i gain lot of fats.... T.T (sadded.....)
6. Happy for MT that he got his new HP (we all now got camara hp, chEERsss!)
Jr's was asking if I wan to come out during my birthday... hmm....
YOu need my fist to wake you up?
HELLO!? OF COZ I NEED YOU ALL TO BE WITH ME (DUH DUH DUHZ!!)
but since you mention... oh well.. i did though of all the things before... gee gee...
Refer to below:
I wish to celebrate moi bday at malaysia (I know the day is still long.... :P)
I wish to spend one whole day just laying at the beach and chat
I wish to eat all the nice nice food in singapore in one day
*best if we could get to enjoy the food with our body wet... whoooo wee... that sound so fun to me... :P what do you all think? (budget = $100)
You know what?...
I'm lack of Jeans...
I'm lack of Shoes...
I'm lack of Clothes...
I'm lack of Extra item to wear...
but.. at the same time...
I would like to have a wirelss kits at home
I would like to have a bluetooth install in my lappie
Anyway... hehe...
I dont know... I didnt "say" i WANT this for my birthday... but you guys should know what to do yea?... ARHAHAHMUAHAHAHhahaauaahahah ~~~~~~~
WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment