Obviously I am so damn over nervous at the presentation held at nyp today. I was told to reach there before 8:30am, and I though the event will start at 8:30am in the very good morning guest... morning...
so lame ! so cool ! whatever ~
and so I tried msg the others to reach there @ 7:45am (which I scare I too cant make it). Some of my "teamate" think I'm SIAO, so early for what, indeed, it a "little" early then the rest, because when I was there, there were only 3 people down there, the PCs that was suppose to standby for presentation was not even On at that point of time.
Since the time is still early, i decided to take a trip to the toliet to let loose of my butt at their toliet bow, ha! I bet the frequecy of me using the toliet is the highest in RP (Ps: high shitting rate) , thus not to forget to bring my habit over to nyp :) .
Before that, I had the first blood @ my own house's toliet. (2nd on the nyp toliet and 3rd at wheelock place)
While on the way to the toliet I saw 2 dick head walk past me and guess what they said?
Dick Head A : Hmm? so early got banquet come prepare thing already ah?
Dick Head B : oh? our school got banquet so good ah?
NNB ! ALOW UNCLE ! I AM HERE TO PRESENT TO YOUR BELOVED VIPS ON OUR PROJECT! and you "na bey" say I look like one stupid waiter out there. __ !
but nvm, despite that short emotional me, I still enjoys the great services at their toliet. Thank you nyp toliet :) you did a greAT job, spacy enought, got nice air, no people disturb (so many toliet they have)
and ok, if you notice, they will also have cleaning in process either on the right or left side of their buliding whenever you wan to use them, tsk!, so I have to make the right move each time i come out of the theatre.
The nyp staff are greAT, 1 of them keep asking me to sit down when I was doing my last check at the power point, the other one congatz us when we finish our presentation, great host nyp :) even the girl who led us also quite chioz *motivation~*
after everybody arrives, we went to had our Breadfast Tea at nyp food junction, and pls, this is what I call a campus life should be ok, comparing the one they have and ours, I really cant wait to tell them I not from RP :P
nah, that was a joke
so lame! so cool! whatever~
then, lady & gentleman, we came to today HIGHLIGHT.
Fish that toot tooot FORGET TO BRING LASER POINTER!
wah lao, the surrounding is like suddenly got thunder rain like that.
Ps: if you wan us to share, pls say, I dont mind sharing really. (I ask again ok)
after so many things, we finally get to settle down at our steats, kg our leader, was thrown at another row with the TP , haha *BETRAYAL* ROARZ! and so the animosity level goes up to the peak here, nyp did a great welcome msg to all the presenter.
why?
Becoz they start the event by showing the anima, "Kan Chiong kin!"
omg!
how can I dont kan chiong spider like that!?!?
vrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooom , straight to the top level BLAST out.
Hopfully, the presentation still look ok? (I Know rp one very quiet.... T-T)
when others school present, the listner will laff lor... wow piang... T-T x 100000000+
Everythings goes very relived after our presentation, the STONE finally come donw!
follow up, We went to the nyp louge awaiting the vips to come view the other projects as well.
again, after so much so much bleah bleah thing.
the last last thing was, we get to interview by ... hm media? although not as very happening as compare to others...
one of the rp staff told us that we need to speak both chinese and english.
what the hell!
kan chiong like hell can?
what the hella people know the chinese term of simulation, wah liew! all panic lor, go around and ask , ask mr cheng (he from some high chinese school), ask Mr ng also dont know then later we go try liu yun, also dont know! zarrrrrrr
that is like a little drama here and there lar.. tired to describe it.
In the end, I was being ask how I felt about the school fees increment.
I was like...
"hm, I think it is still ok, becoz i feel that education nowaday are expensive and as compare to the previous year that polys had increase 100+ ... so I think xx dollar is still ok."
the end.
the reporter look at me, i Look at him.
Almost roll my eye at him. LOL~ scary lar ~ T-T
from there, I will now hand over the nyp trip to them! bye bye !
next up, whole fyp team went to caught the "I am not stupid too"
pls lar, my tear almost shoot out lar can anot, I admit lar. damn it.
follow up, I went to meet jr,tai,lu to shop again, everybody shop expect me :\ ....
slack at coffee bean till late 9:50 then we leave coffee bean for home.
TIRED ~ long day.
Ps: Not I dont wan, Is I CANT!.
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment