Fearless ending part is so lame, today, I finally went to 拜年.
1st stop was at aloy's house, my manager at CA. This guy here is a little bit funny, someone asked.
"what time do we come your house aloy"
"oh, come at 3pm or 6pm"
what? you mean come your house 拜年 still got split shift one ah? hahahaha,someone said.
I only woke up at 1pm today to realised nobody at home, then I go online awhile *worth it* before I left aloy house to 拜年, meet the rest at hougang bus interchange before the whole company walk to his house, but then, the funny part here is, when we arrived there, the host is not there! duhz He went ahead with his soccer match I hear, diao, then we all just go in and help ourself with the food and drink (er, actually I am most enthu one. duhz)
Now i know why 3pm or 6pm, and he really come back at 6pm when I was suppose to go meet fish to winnie house. diao, how? in the end jam at there a little more while when he bring me a can of beer (which taste really bitter after I ate the finger food)
I haven even settle my butt down at aloy house to warm up the butt, I have to go winnie house already, it was already 630 lOrz, diao, think they start eaTing liao :x
When I first reach at winnie's hosue gate outside, everybody look out lor, so damn peiseh and winnie come and open the door for me *shy like hell* and the way they look at me as though I came from some outer space alien or what, never see people with grey pants and long sleeve? duh...
nvm, after settle down at the place, winne stlil cook, I only sit down there to EAT, Peiseh Lor ... though I know she cook for the rest also...
Ps: the last 4 piece of chicken is the nicest ! (the rest, it like not really cooked leh winnie....)
hahahaha! but you did a greaT job! ya a greAT host as compare to my previous one, :x :PPp
thx for inviting! gee.
Ps: why my pic is blank one... I didnt went into a hospital after that meal alright... :s
After that, from winnie house (kambangan - cck) is so damn long Lor the distance... to meet ROAR and HEE to play pool before head back to yishun for the movie, Fearless.
The ticket is selling so fast Lor, when I reach yishun, it was 11pm, left with only first 3 row, we hesiate awhile to find out that the ticket sold out in 5 min time. duhz, how dumb it is. Then we see another listing, 12:15am one, left with only 1st row lor, kaoz so hot meh that movie.
In the end, 6 of us struggling to watch the theatre at teh 1st row, the butt bone is so pain when all of us came out.
after that, all find a place to rest their butt and had mocha! (actually I'm the only one having that, the rest all drink wu lu wu lu drink)
then spent a little time to ah tai house, wah liew, he also a grEAt host lor, still wan to wake his parent up to gif me ang bao... (-___-) funny eh, it was around 4am liao lor, then he keep feeding me with all the pineapple tart (home make one) and chocolate (wow, the chocolate special sia) before I home sweet home.
just manage to settle down now, can go for breadfast liao.
btw, I though orange are suppose to exchange with teh host, but I went 2 place today and I exchange with my friend, not the host. (-____-)'' right?
From the blog entry I read just now, I suspect something, pls prove me wrong ok, fish.
hahahha I really scare you fall in love with a G*** ~ @_@
(anyway, not my problems also :s)
life is so contridict. (dont know correct speeling anot.)
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment