Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year babe :D

Yea! life been so relax recently, maybe it because of the high frequency holiday(s) we had. The open house lar, not much UT lar, chinese new year holiday lar, then this week fyp no need to go lar, etc etc.

I always yearn for a movie with friends and harld got the chance, since open house till now, I manage to caught Narnia? (v nice movie) Cheaper by dozen 2 (v funny) and the I am not stupid 2 (v v v touch).

Then now, so free to rot at home and finally spent some time with my family. (which we hardly get together, really)

On the reunion dinner, brother came back home with his... hmm... wife I think and I got my very FIRST ANG BAO from him! wow, the feeling kinda uneasy tohz. This year, dad try to have a different taste of steam boat, thus he went and brough alot of 羊 meat, wah lao, I tell you all, the taste of that bloody hell 羊 meat almost want me life, pui, almost puke out when I first bite the meat, all the blood flow into my teeth and the smell simply knock me off. KO.

Fine, I hate that meat, I told my father.

Next, on the first day of chinese new year, we had our lunch as the steam boat again, this time round, it with prawn and xo in the soup... like very wasteful leh, coz I also dont know what so nice with the addtional xo that my dad put inside.

This one still ok...

inorder to add on to our side dishes, my dad went kitchen and cook up a dish of meat.

moi first look at it, I though it was pork.

"wow... still got 猪 meat ah?" - me

"yah, faster eat, hot hot nice..." - dad

"okok, geee" - me

so I quicky grab some meat to add on my rice as I wanted to caught the dont know what zhun da he ba... thing at marine square.

"wow, this 猪 meAT hor, cook v nice leh dad" - me

"of coz, I put some xo in it" - dad

"oooh... no wonder taste so funny and special" - me

as I start to put more into my mouth, I felt something not right. My dad was giggling at himself lor... nb... something is so damn wrong lor....

i then ask my father.

"how come hor, my mouth like got the 羊meat smell ah" - me

I though the other dish in black was 羊meat, turn me off lor...

"no lar, you still say 羊meat not nice to eat, but you eat so much today" - dad

"???????????....." - me

"where? got meh?" - me

"if i never tell you, you will eat so much meh? that one is 羊meat with xo leh" - dad


WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ZARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR + ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR = AHHHHHHHHH !!

my god ! yuck! pui! i wan to jump to my father head ok, cheat my feeling to eat that 羊meat. damn it, my mouth was then fill with all the 羊meat smell, damn disgusting.

nb, your own childen also cheat. argh. cant stand my father sometime.

I till nag at him that nobody will eat that whole plate of 羊meat that day before and now I help him to finish almost half plate of it, without knowing it. ROARZ!

after that 2nd steam boat, I went ahead to meet up with jr and gang, as usual, all went to pool fusion 2 while waiting the rest to assebmly before we make our trip to marine square to enjoy. After exploring the place, we walk back pool fusion 2 to play pool again, whole night of pool, so sian... play until late 5am before we took cab back to yishun for breakfast then now, yup here I am to blog, gee..

Tired ~~~ @_@

Ps: will you ever take a 2nd tot at me? :P lalala

No comments: