before nana go home...
"mingshu, you wan instead noodles anot"
: .....
"err.. no no .. I dont wan..."
"from indo one leh... take take ... "
"er... my house got alot already wor..."
"this one different... take take take..."
"ok lor... 1 packet for me, try try, heee..."
later... I saw her bringing out 1 whole carton of meggie mee that written in malay or what...
: ....
(the actually speech interchange may be different due to my poor memory).
so when I'm way home...
from CA to city link... Lenny was with me.
Hmm, she saw me holding that one packing of instead noodle from nana...
: ....
so peisei...
I also dont know why..
but then, all the way to mrt station, we didnt chat much.
kaoz... I think I'm a boring guy...
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment