"da ge....." (Big brother....)
"zhi le ma..." (Have you eaten?...)
I shake mine head...
"go heat up some veggie in the fright lor..."
"dont wan lar... tired..."
________________________
Each time I said I'm hungry.
Dad will normally "mix" some dishes out for my supper
Usually, when I'm late home around 12am.
that's the golden time, he'll cooked.
yea, Luck chap you'll say.
so each time he cooked, I will eat.
(not wanting to waste to food)
and so you can imagine the next.
I ate up all the food he cooked, usually the food is enough for table of 2.
yea, so now you all understand how I train my body, how fit I am.
That, was part of the contribution actually.
ahh, remind me, the days my brother use me as his pig to try out his chocolate.
(sec 2 days, I was only 45kg)
(Now, I am 75kg)
wow...... a total error of 30 kg!!
but the chocolate is nice :pPp it has a mixture of milky taste with soft flour ice cream.
and so just now, my dad just cooked another pot... listen... POT... I said
pot of veggie + dumpling + still some veggie....
cannot even finish 1/4 of it... thus leave it cover...
NightmAREeeeeeeeeeeee
haiz...
awww!
zaaaarrr...
^^.....
heY long time no see firend!! Hope you all doing fine.
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment