Wednesday, October 26, 2005

PP subject

Introducing... Ms xxx chen

I call her, some business women?

Oh okie, so I was there with my friends, yea, at a PP subject's Tea house.

oh wow, look reallyyyyyyyyyyy cool, very nice ambient by the way, with those music that really clam one down.

anyway, we mistook the women as the lady boss who we though was a very nice person.
Then, I went Look for the boss at the oppsite shop.

The group was abit impaitent I guess.
Huimin suggested that I make a call to her instead of waiting.
Should I take her advise, things will be better.

oh shit... a little bit too late to say that right? (farker)

and so I though It was very sincern to appear, face to face to the subject, instead of calling them.
I was wrong then.

waited for some time before I notice the actual boss open the door
so I ran toward the shop.

"hello...."

"hi :)..."

"hi... erm, actually I'm a student, do you mind I talk more?"

"sure, go ahead"

"erm, I'm actually a student from republic Poly and I'm actually sourching for a subject to do my projet..."

"what coz of study you come from?"

"industrial system engineering..."

(she then wrote it down on a pieces of paper...)

"I was wondering if you could grant this chance for me to learnt from you in setting up a tea house like yours..."

"ok, firstly, I must say, you are very inexperience"

"erm..."

"and... it is very rude for you to come to me right away"

"erm..."

"so... what coz of study you say you come from just now?..."

"industrial system engineering..."

"ok, listen here, I'm actually doing something important now.. and I dont want any shitty report from student like you"

"oh, I understand that"

"and how long do you need me for doing this project?"

"for abt 1 mth and so?"

"i'm very busy, and within 1 mth or so, I'm leaving singaopore"

"I understand that you are a busy people, I'll try not to touch on you too much so that It will not get involde of you too much"

"actually.. do you know.. the last student who approach me, was someone from master of MBA"

"erm...."

"and what make you think thats I should teach you and aid you in your project?"

(oh shit, I can jolly well intro some duck to whack your ass up side down)
(damn it, you pervert... so ho lian that you own a tea house and ya so proud that someone actually come profile you, PUi, I found you, you should count yourself lucky)

"erm....maybe through presentation, I could help you promote your tea house"

"well, in my tea house, the average speanding is around 400+"

"er.. what does that mean?"

"ok.. you say you'll help me promote my tea house.. but in my tea house... any single item you pick up here, will averagely cost you over 400..."

"so I dont think your promotion could help me that much anyway since it is a school and it appearling to most of the student only."

(I can do the job, If you ask me to slam all your item in your shop that day)
(since you sound so... 400 like 40 cent to you)
(and pls, can I slam it against your face as well,..............................................)


(..............................................Pls)


"erm..."

"ok, I demand a letter from your school and give me a write up of what's your objective about in doing this project with me"


(ok, all the above speech is base on my memory, but such thing does happened...)

duhz.. what am I blogging again...

No comments: