I seriouly, want to show concern to my friends
but what happen, when the things that they going to tell me will upset me..
think I would want to listen it more?
No right...that very logical.. everybody dont wish to be hurt...
Just like this morning... I cant woke up..
but a friend called me, thank her very much... if not.. I had miss today UT already...
when I woke up.. I notice that it was raining very heavily...
(okie.. the things i going to write here is abit gay...)
My first though .. is... will manping have any problems coming to school?
she commented one things :"the fan blow my legs, is like tychoon"
(something like that.. I remember...)
thus, I wanted to sms/call her...
but then, what happen if she say.. I think too much? why show too much conern? or.. you know..
why come concern about me.. when you got so much problems yourself?.. that the biggest weak point.. omg..
friend who know me long.. you should understand me lar...
if you dont wan me to know something.. then dont talk it infront of me...
if you mention it infront of me.. then let me know.. and stop all those
"aiya.. you wont understand one lar..." or
"haiz.. nvm.. nothing much..." or
"no worry mingshu.. everythings under control" or
"eeerrr... nothing"
all this just surround my head.. and I think.. she got no problem going to school lar.. coz her father is taking her to school... (i not sure if her dad really bring her to school)
la la lalalalalal laa.....
then.. I notice something... I been making myself smile infront of my friend when I dont really wana to...
if i dont smile.. then my face will damn farking attuide lor.. but yet on the other hand..
i dont wan them come asking me why my face so black..
coz.. the reason.. I dont even know.. but i just dont feel good
believe me, you folks wont wan to hear my true feeling.
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment