Thursday, July 14, 2005

>>+<<++Stress lor sian..++>>+<<

So, I hear you were staying near us these past few years? I don't understand what the motive behind this is, but please, if you choose to walk out, don't come back again.

You leave me when I need people at home, during N level

Now, I'm in poly stressing with so many things, but I just don't see the reason that is stressing me and you choose this time to attack us.

Let me ask you one question, if you have not taken up the responsibility these years, then what make you, the right, to take almost 80% of the belonging? I don't understand.

Hear it from a friend too, it need 4 years to have such thing to happen, thus you left us with a plan eh?

What are you thinking?

If given a choice, who doesn't want to go school and enjoy the life, have a nice and warmth dinner at home, have a chat after that.

Nowadays it is all discussion on what to backstab and what we can do to bring ourselves to advantage

Something is wrong, very wrong… but I cant do much to help becoz I simply don't care.

I knew, I have the responsibility, but… can you all don’t push the dirty job to me? Why is that, nobody stand up for me?

Crab man…

No comments: