I See that you rather contact our girl-friends, and not me?
Of coz you dont get to see them often,
we in the same school, do you make a effort to msn me ?
Oh well, i didnt msn/msg u as well
sooo.. I am in the wrong too..
Guys... all chee hong one..
cb..
Msn U, never reply
she online, you buzz! you msn! you icon!, you name it! you got it...
really dont know how to say you..
well, same thing... i also react this way..
so i also chee hong.. knn
but i truly believe, i msn you serval times, but you never reply, wonder why she got such patiend on you..
I've changed, I dont use to complaint about things around me.. now I actually uses blogger to do all kinds of dirty or unhappy things here...
Did I actually wear a mask to school? You judges it.
:: omg omg why I come into Rp ::
Sunday, July 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment