Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Double Chocolate's Haven, with nuts...

LAO SAI

Hokkien for "dribble shit". It means a case of diarrhoea."Ang mor png, chia'h liau sure lau sai" ("After eating western food, you will definitely have diarrhoea.")

http://www.talkingcock.com

The tittle is mine fav's, ice cream.
Anyway, for the first time, I saw someone thatBIG to be so angry over a worker.
[ask edmund chan, he may know who is that]

on the other hand, I got this urge to blog after my toliet.
It's the time I am MOst concentraded.
While I am trying My best to "sqeeeze" the "sai" [refer to above for appendix] out while I am thinking something great at the same time[what to eat next...]

The tension of relaxation and ease after the toliet never fail to make me feel good...
and the muscle between urs... xxxx open and close, open and close is jushhhh so nice.

:s... i'm also dont know what i am talking...

Okay, and I got to visit some of the facilator'soffice today, it's WOW ok.. I kinda like the atmosthere, but cheng complaint the place is small, ok... it a little sqeezky here and there but the place is nice.

Work was, so far so good?
the people there are not rushing me for the work.
they did not blame me when i took cab to causeway point and did not buy back the things they need. [fark the bookshop, cant even find the magz I neeed for OCC]

Some asked what I do there.

Basically I call myself admin support lar...
coz whatever the admin girls cannot do one, I'll do
For example, transfering goods to another location to do their publicity.
i'll will do the transfering goods and set ups for them.

Admin support right? ha... [sound nicer lar....]
if not.. then sai kang lo... :s
it not they cannot do.. but it will better that a guy do the job right? hmm...

Today sun's big and round and confirm is strong like hell.
Transfer the goods from RPC to E-three is a nightmare.

first - there is no lift [we go by the slop up]
second - the goods is so heavy that, we having problems to carry it up when there is a "hump"
third - the goods keep falls down

Enough of it, i hope.

I accident past by yap's desk today, wanted to drew something on it but cannot find any marker there... :s

Tml, will go a secondary sschool to do a so call?... hmm... outrich program? my english limited lar... ni ni bi...

but morning take cab down there to work, company pay, so good right... si bei song...

1 comment:

wOrmZ said...

nb dun anyhow draw on my whiteboard :p