Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Army Life Coming

Just When I tot I can Play Like One Blood Hell pOker, "The Army Letter Come".
Suddenly, Time seem so short to me.
My Sister is eager to find out when I goes Into Army, becoz she aim my room for long.
My Dad is excited to get my hp, becoz I cant bring mine into tekong.

First thing First, My dad Said

"Very good, Faster pass your hp to me, heh heh..." - Dad
"Waaah, Finally You gOnig NS" - Sis

ni ni bi, Every member of my family cant wait to see me off to tekong.
They are all excited, while I still have not enjoy myself.

I believe the earlyl summon of me into army was due to mine high rate of BMI.
Cm, who got Pes A can try commandor.

I was running from kitchen to my room ealier on when my dad watching tv at the living room.
I said:"think I must prepare for my NS eh dad?"
Dad:"you can start by running all the way to woodland to work"

:O ....

Not funny. My dad. Watever.

:: Enlistment at JUne Second ::

Work work work work work work, but how come I alway short of cash with me? hmm.
SometIme, It's hard to agree with others before hand.
I Hate to say :"I cant make it"

I mean, who dosent want to go out and enjoy them-self when they can?
A Normal person would want their friend to Jio them out whenever, wherever.
Dispite You knew he/she could not make it tot.
It's the sparke you know, to just ask.

It's not that I dont wan to go or acting bossy.
I wish to go VERY BADLY.

Haiz, why nobody understand what I am saying eh?

Tml, first day working at RP, hopefully this is the last job till my NS.

No comments: