Early in the morning, I was caught in the rain, thank god I then found Chufeng who walk past me blurrier, I actually smsed her in the morning coz she the only who I though I could borrow a shelther on the way to school, and I was right when I saw her with the umebralla at the bus stop :D [was stunning at the bus stop like 10 min?]
Feeling rather hungry, I went to the canteen and brought myself a can of coke before heading to TA block...and I hear something... :x filling up some coke into my stomach does help in some way, but it gave me the biggest inspiration for the day, yea, the toliet [screaming SOS] after first meeting. The fac leave soon after first meeting and went to toliet as usual, morning is the peak period of mine, yea, almost the same period of time as in queens way junction.
There I was in the last cabin, since my hot spot was being conquer by some **** who went PISSSSSS, BAAAAAAA, BOOOOOMMMM and treated me fully on his well mixed co2 + o2 + xx + yy kind of gases. I was squatting down there for like 5 min... I could not feel anything after marking my golden position, still, I wait for another 5 min... the "right moment" was not there yet... then I hear a sound, sound like that guy leave, but another guy take over the hot spot cabin that I loves.
Okay... the "right moment" finally came, and I start my little entrepreneur dream, soon after that, I leave the toliet, very satisfy and happy with the result.
BUT !
something caught my attention later on...
"oi !! got peeping tom leh! nb ! use camara somemore ! " - someone
" !! .... !! ... " - ME
omg ! I just came out from the toliet leh ! All I knew was the ****** station his camara behind the toliet cabin and snap pictures ! omg ! what the hell! EEERRRRRKKK ! CRAZY RIGHT ! *FAINT*
after lesson, I got the urge again, so I went again... unwillingly.... :( while I was starting my little entrepreneur dream again... I was so sick and worried that I had to turn around to look/beware if there is any camara around, coz I scare that sicko came back for More ! although mine dosent look very attractive at all.. but who know this kind of peeping 's mind is thinking ! omg.. so dreaned after that...
first time go toliet so anxious... supposed to be a spa session.... for me.... not anymore....
Friday, November 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment