Actually, I played a very minor role in my fyp, but WHY! am I feeling so lost and dread, to add on to the "montains of poo poo problems" I had, I am currently having difficulties moving forward in contiuning my PP, I had finally decided, to go straight forward to my ex-boss (hope he still allow me to interview him, he promised me last time, yea, last time was like 1 year ago), damn it that b****, I'm not wasting time on her already, who's the hell tell me I need to do the PP professionally when I got only less than 30? or 28 days to finish it.
(actually, It is me, duhz)
forget them all for now, and finally I got myself a day of ........ er entertainment? Althgouh I only went out with heady princess, Mr man and that dim-witted "boss" who like to gay around, always tried to catch my attention but failed *puke* you all know who he is, LOL Mr sim! :p (can you all smell whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the gas come from!?) ewwwww..... and yea, a lunch I say.
:: so uneasy... so uneasy... ::
Following that, went to city hall - marine square. *yawwn* caught up with ah tai (who just pull his tooth out, and show it to me when I was on the way to toliet with him, idiot), Ting ting who is busy playing computer games with his gf sitting beside him, june. Jieren who waited me outside GV, ah lu who is walking around the game centre without any mission. Not to forget, siying was there too, er, I was still thinking which babes is playing that games a couple sec ago before she turns her head around, wow, last time see her younge younge nothing leh... now enter poly liao... wah liew.. become more pretty liao wor..
Then, went exploring around in MS, despite I went there so frequently, there are surprising alot of place I never seen/notice before. We keep walking walking, strolling strolling around for hps and food because jr is thinking to get one now before we actually went into the "Giants hypermart" to shop, and GUESS WHAT, WE SAW THE chio chio cute cute girl who shot the bobbies commercial one that lady, wow, the actual person look so much so much nicer and .... you know.
(alright, now now, be good boy, I beg)
Since working in MS, I had already saw, Wang jian fu, jamie TEO (MY FAV), and other TV actor/actress who I cannot remember. Jamie teo also very chio in close up look (she peep/pee into the ice cream area that day) Cant imagine we spent almost 1 hrs plus in there. while we were in the beer section and I notice this beer that cost only $4.
"wah lao, this beer I last time drink $11 leh, here so cheap! kana chop man"
tai also say, knn, we no money also must act class you know, he then go check the most expensive red wine, knowing it was only $39.90. He raise his volumne up a little.
"AIYA, WAN TO DRINK, MUST DRINK THE MOST EXPENSIVE ONE MAH"
then his hand go reach the red wine.... duhz
then he saw this red wine class (he didnt really glab the red wine anyway)
"wah, this one cool leh, find one day 5 of us shared one bottle $20 one"
"but we no money, so each of us pour 1/5 into the red wine glass, wear boxer will do and sit down at the sofa, shake the red wine for 1 hr before we talate it down"
duhz.
Last but not least, we reached one of the cafe above CA, accompany JR for his dinner as all of us had eaten, then at there, I saw my "not bad girl" and they kept disturb me after that. The "not bad girl" I think he around 30/40 + lar... (it's actually a men okay) and they dare me to go and pick up some tissue from him, and I did. LOL a GUY OMG A GUY YOU HEAR THAT! omg... I'm going crazy.
Home sweet home after that :D
What a Day! simple but hmm.................... FUN!
:: Congarz on CM & meix2 TP ::
No comments:
Post a Comment