Friday, June 02, 2006

Before i go in ...

Ha... sound LIke i goign Jail like that....
soem people do say boy go into army will mature a little more. (zhen de ma? LOL)
and I dont knwo why... and i cant believe the first thign I do in the morning. (now)
is to send a sms to aplogy to my brother who I raise my voice few day ago.
somehow, like if I never apologies to him, I'll regret like that. LOL ~~~ wired ! (wrong speelign i KNow lar.. cant get the right word)

Aiyo.. very fast lor.... the feeling is very the ****..... lor.... as I lock the window at my room... tidy up the room... put everything in order... flod the banket etc.... pack things... and bath.... aiyo... headace lar.... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

How to describe eh... I think I start to miss home already... the bed... the laptop... mid nite supper with dad.... late tv show...etc. I think some will cried when bathing in the toliet lOr... coz it just tooo AHEM!

I still expect my father wake up to say something to me... but he never Lor... wtf, wah piang.. scare leh... omg... omg...

not liek going to chalat or what lor... first time leave the family to go out alone for 2 week! my god! argh !


AHEM AHEM !!!!!

Thx for those who remember my enlistment ah...
people like zizi.. meow da... money etc, and those who dig out some time to spent time with me... like manli, geradilne they all.
esp manping... come out so last min all the way to yishun... hee...


SEE YOU ALL IN ANOTHER 2 WEEK TIME ! BYE ! AWWWW !

7 comments:

vaNz said...

MINGSHU BYEBYE!

Have fun in tekong! fit fit come out ok!

take care!

^^

shuz said...

thx ! pls do enjoy yourself ok !

Anonymous said...

Hows army life? When's your bike lesson 3... haha... i have fun reading it :D

Don remember where i got your blog add le. thought you'll ask me this question. haha...

Take Care,
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Should had ask u before i read... Since its your blog x.X sorry... =)

oops... mistake on top... is Bike Lesson 2

shuz said...

hey LYn! what's ur blog !

Anonymous said...

Top secret lei... lol... having fun in camp... U look so CuTE... lol...

shuz said...

aiYOz share share la ~!