Monday, May 08, 2006

Bike Lesson one PART 2 !!

YAY!

got a new keyboard to replace the current one and i can now add in

"34123412341234123"

and

"!#$!#$!#$!#"

which i cannot do it, for the past few week. thank god. (and of coz thx to mp for the laptop)

Yay YaY !!

Finally, finally I am advance to outer circuit! yay!

There, I experience my first gear 4, VROOOOM~ wah my fat at my face machiam blow until is flat one (usually our face is curve one right) haaha! too much air pressure pressing on my face.

(ok.. a little too much)

but HOR, the car in the circuit very slow lor, waste all my time waiting behind them. Time is money u know... wa liew.. but hear that the car in circuit cannot go more than gear 2... =\ so guess I can understand eh, sumore many of them stall engine somemore... -__-

(I also stall when i at the bigger circuit)

Hai yo... all of them jus wan to prevent the king bikers to come out lar (that me!)

why i said that? hahah! i think i am born to be a biker ok!?

First lesson, no.24
Second lesson, i got no.17

so...

"no. 17, i like ur riding skill, very smooth.. keep going"

(LOL !!! yea! born to be a rider u know! yea!)

"no.17 dont gei siao... u are at neutrel gear... i can hear the engine sound!!"

(ok... -_-... )

before i enter the mini circuit that day, i saw more chio bu leh.. not bad.
I still think can learnt bike with them, heart so bei song liao...
suddenly...

all wear different color one...
worest still... they are learning class 2A one !!

(see her ride the super4 si bei high like that leh... long hair wee wee back when riding)

wow liew! sian 1/2 lor !

I got a little bit very peisei lor.. coz i am wearing red tag (lesson one only)

>_<~~~


ssdc de slot v little lor... can only go 1 lesson / week ...
sian...

No comments: