Sunday, March 05, 2006

Preparing to chalat...

Ever Since Vday Onward, I swear I didnt really get to play to the fullest myself, I do not know the reason myself, I dont want to find it out either.

But

I finally got to go out and enjoy one whole day yesterday, Since morning, I was down to senk kang with Mr. Yap, Fish and Chu Feng to Mr Cheng house.

Before that, we went marine square to get a sock and a hat for the 1 mth old BAby of Cheng, I suppose I can call him "hiow Cheng" now = ) , I no longer his student!! Yea !!

Mr cheng: "your fyp grade is not out yet...."

me: " o_O' "

but pls, hiow cheng this a-hole live in a montain or what? We actually lost our way and had to caLl him up to find our way to his home.

Duhz

Then, we all went home until Chu feng's Sister jio bowling (which I gian v v v long liao)
of coz I on lar...
and then, we all settle at 7pm, YIshun SAFRA.
In the end, i only get to see her family at 9pm o_O''

her family is soO coOL, could see that her relationship with her sister is good too, if only Mine is same as with my own younger sister. (I cant wait to WWE her each tIme i see her)

Of coz i'm the most louiest among all of them, i'm only there to throw my faces then and we play till late 11pm, just nice yx call upon reaching Yishun near my house.

since mr alan and cm was at malaysia enjoying their "seafood curisine", all of us waited patiently at the usual Yishun hang out place, the HOly "A & Z" hide out.

1 msg to all, both weijie and yew teck chiong down and settle there with the same old drink, milo roarz!!!.

it's only until 2:30am before we could meet up with alan to go shopping at "ABC market" somewhere around yishun to get our "raw material" for the chalet later. We still need to consider our inventory level, is it enough? FIFO of the food into the car? or what? and then we do a VRP to alan house, then due to perishable food in there too, we need to increase our lead tIme to JIT all the frozen food into alan house as well, hmm well done logestic team :)

later, we still need to think how to get all the a-hole to changi.

It was already 4am+ when we reached alan's house to marinate the chicken winger and discuss what other pending PO (PIcking Order, we need to go pick from supermarket one) to take. AFter all the mariante etc, it is 5am+ so we decided to go down nearby to buys the remining item that needed, from toothpaste to other thing lar.. many many...

Then weijie send yx home first, while we do our last shopping near alan house.

buy here and there, we look like 3 noob in the wet market, and all the uncle and auntie like want to cheat us money, shit them to death :P
after yt and I then went home at 830am.
Hope to all all of the ISE student and facilator later!

No comments: