Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Final Fyp show down!

Tml... My fyp team will present, the last and final "Traffic Simulation" ppt.

If anyone ask what I cant bear to leave Rp, There would be many, and I bet my FYP team is one of the top most Hits.

let's Be honest, dispite there is some qurral and agurement and, say, not happy things happen around here and there when We cannot understand each other, we still make the long way... till tml the Final Show down.

Let's recall that one fine evening when I was way Home.

This Fish who are every excited about the Final Year Project Come Appoarch me.

Fish:"Hey! I wan to find kg as my tEam member! he's so cOOL can!"

(she said something like that...)

and I luff... indeed kg make the most contribution and, hmm.. he's the coOLest Player in Our teaM.

Without Fish n Kg, our team would not be that vibrant.

It was not long after that, Fish called Up on me to form a team and requested me to ask kg along.

I am so surprised back then, I mean, wow, she actually recurit me as one of her fyp team member.

and so, I called kg and weijie, weijie is someone I wanted to him in our team because of his skilled mouth of his :) ...

In the end, kg agreed on the actual day itself while weijie was nowhere to be found...

AT night, 3 of us went online and start hunting the project we wanted.

and I had not idea, why, of all project they wanted to choose the "supermaret queue length"

I think that's the project Xin wen 's team are doing.

follow by Mr. Cheng's Traffic Simulation.

and of coz, many others. However, we manage to narrow down the choice of our topic.

1. Traffic simulation OUR! ROARZ ! U ALL ROCK LIKE HELL LAR ! NBCCB!
2. Xin Wen's fyp
3. Zizi's fyp

(if, I remember correctly)

and then, vola ~ the 3 team members was form that night!

the promise we first had with each other.

(At that Point of time, many people form their team already)

(We are the left over one! T-T !!)

Huimin,

I admired her when I was in year 1, I mean... she is alway able to perform and present well... and she is so hard working, esp when I was next to her class at year 1. I still can remember she even can work alone outside the toliet last time... at anellex block.. back in year 1. Bring a chair and go there do the ppt alone... crayz one...

she indeed proved herself to be the hardworking one as well.

Kg,

he is one of the first few friends I know when sem 1 started, even before that, we got to chat in IRC.... his nick was ... naja something.. back then... haha.. lmao...

Later, we also shared the same interest in tennis, toz I leave the team ealier than him, he is still playing now.

Huimin was right, kg was the Pill-ler (i dont know how to spell), making contribution out of expetation, without him, the project will not be that smooth.

Few day laters....

Chufeng come approch us when she knew huimin,me and kg forming one (when she actually wanted to join yew teck team... i remember that.. :p and one of my fav guy, went to yew teck team also...., ya.. that hoon weijie...)

If were him that tiMe, i will also choose to join yew teck... hahaha... reason? No need to say lar..

So... yup, there we are, 4 of us and we left with one last members...

really cant find one till I suggested cherly, and of cause, JIT, she came approach me :)

so .... dang dang ~~~~~~ the fyp team form ! yea!~

but the, both cf and cherly didnt get to choose the topic lar.. 3 of us choose le... they just follow. arha.....


Chufeng,

the one who, I think I qurral the most, and lost my patient with. There is always some discussion that I dont agree with hers, and she dont agrees with mine or we can actually talking about the same topic, but with a different way, end up not happy but then our conclusion is the same...

(manping can prove that, if she remember)

man.. communication is very important...

she also play a big role in my life lar... in rp. She offer to borrow me a laptop... thx you so much so much so much..... SO MUCH....

Cherly,

the one who is appearntly the most confident one, and always busy also lar... but then she too make it up with us.

...................................................................

Randomly memory on our fyp team...

We started our fyp through going around singpaore library to find theory on what's simulation and we get ourselves each, a montain of paper which i think now i can use for toliet paper...

nobody really read the whole damn thing lar... so stewww pid of us... hahaha.


then, we also try to take data ourselves at tanglin cross junction since there is not much reply from the LTA back then...

In the end, we make alot of funny thing and fool of ourself...

imagine we go count the cars with pen and paper... hahahaha... lmao can?

the car is so fast, the mouth was fast too, and our poor hand... cant caught up to record the timing when each car pass through a line we had set...

just recall back, make me luff like hell...

after that, LTA finally reply, and we start to go discuss with them on our project, thank to them, we make a milestone in our project, because we come up with new way to record data and of cause, a place for us to simulate, the Queensway Cross JUnction.

how we took our data?

the most basic, with a stop watch, clinker and video cam. (even the LTA do that....)

and whenever we can, we will drop by to watch movies together as well.

Stay back late together... have dinner toether...

wake up early in the morning just to go queensway to record data...

raining, we still there...

kg and chu feng was kana the police check up...

Miss the breadfast at ikea... nice right? gee...

we also have our first formal presentation which I end up quit sad... dont wan to mention it that anymore...

follow by the presentation to the president of singapore... (we are so lucky being choose to present to him)

then the LTA-NYP presentation... (first time use mike and present up at stage with so many flash ligh shooting at us)

the Woodland campus open house booth...

kg de birthday celebrate at sm block level 1...

chufeng de birthday celebrate at Sentosa... and first time we go drink together.

slack together...

xiong together esp when collecting the data...

the exciment of having our own final year presentation ppt...

the born of our fyp video... (so emo when watching it)

so much so much memory...

All thank to every members in my FYP team....

will miss Fish de happy go lucky and joke of hers...

will miss kg de naggy session and making fool of him self :x

will miss the ride with chufeng... and of coz.. she is so damn on one...

will miss cherly de... confiden baz...

If i ever cause anyone of you to unhappy... I'm sorry.

Tml and Friday, will be the last day.

May all of you excel in whatever you do.

whoa.... long entry yea? awwww I WILL MISS THEM! SHIT!

No comments: