Sunday, April 03, 2005

+.+.[T]he [N]ew [J]ob.+.+

Went to work at a new place today,Well, This is my first time working in coffee house, Everything were great, hourly rate is ok to me ($6/hr), the people there were friendly, even mangers is fun to be....

ONly....

The auntie at the dish washing area, communication problems is like a hell between us.
She is talking about "Duck" while I am talking about "Chicken".
Both were chinese, but she dont understand a single words of chinese!
worst of all, I dont understand the "Fang Yuan" she's speaking! (damn bit*h) :x (^_-)"'

mingz: "auntie, can i put this here?"

auntie didnt reply,thus, I PULL IT THERE.

I came in again to put the dirty, again, at the same place.
Now the auntie finally speak,

auntie: "@#$@#$%@#%" (Now.... what is she talking (-_-))

Neber Mind... Later... I need some help, I cant find the cup and so, I ask her.

She ignored me and contiune doing her work (farking asshole right, she thinks she is princess or is she mute)

End of dish washer A.s.s (she one damn problematic people) <--- dont ask me what's problematic, i dont know if there's such a words anyway.

Beside that, Of coz there were some "unwelcome" customers [by me only (>_<)], that customers wants me to take order when i was pouring water for them (How am i suppose to know how the order is take there when it is only my first day)

Then, one of my colluge? (awww.. english failed) pass the booklet (the one we use it to write the order) to me, the customers look at me, I look at the customers, what to do? I then force myself to take the order when i know nothing at all. (Did the manager teach me yet? No, Did others show me once before? No)

Luckly enough, they only ordered some dersert that I have simply scribble through (dont know how to spelll the dersert's name)

Okkay...

Customers: "Gimme 2 chendol, 1 coffee and Mix Firut buffet"
Mingz: "ok... erm.. sorry.. you were saying mix firut buffet?" (not knowing what to write for that order)

Customers: "arhh Yea, is it the 4.50 one, is it still available?"
Mingz: "I...er.. I'm not sure, gif me a min.. I'll check with my manager"
Customers: "Nonono (looking abit impatient), it is in HERE, just copy the whole name will do, you got it?"

Mingz: "ok.. got it" (
$%@#^#$^#5)

TMD, she were asking and now she confirm it herself (funny lady)

30 min later...

Same Customers: "wah.. boi ah.. no more friut already, will you ask them to top up?"

then, one of my workmate walk past me and infrom me that the friut is finish.

Mingz: "errr.. soorry the friut is finish"
Same Customers: "Huh.. finish ah, just now sago finish, this one also finish, then what i eat..."

Can you imagine how i felt at that point of time.
Anyway, i just walk away quickly while she keep complaining.

Remember, she say the sago FINISH.

10pm up, after which my manager had treat us "Lok Lok", i was ready to go home and then... i saw a plate fill with something white, some ... substance... which is... the SAGO!!

Okay... #$%%^#$%$^&$^&......

No comments: