Thursday, March 31, 2005

+.+.[T]ired [O]f [T]rying.+.+

Never did I expect that I'll start a Blog, [one more step to become a farking heLl gaY bItch -.-] Opss... Did I saYs something "Wrong" ^^

awww... Yes, finally the blog is being registered [I spend 20 min doing that, I know, soO toopid I am.. argh... I'm a comPUter Freak! i know only how to switch on the computer and starting to bitch with my friend the lastest gossip among our OWN FRIEND harhahar]

Ok, I admit, I was too board that why i was playing around with the blogger [n make myself a mess of myself (i felt the floor got alot of hairs....), remind me of my lesson in school]

First, I go to my very 1st meeting session, I brainstorm the type of blog i can get and register it, pointed out the things that i wana do with the blog, later, I found the website (i didnt know the website was like
www.blogger.com and i end up spending around 10 min to search in yahoo search engine "gong gong me")

Now, i got myself registered with the blogger, i procee (fark! i dont know how to spell that words that i wana wrote) I enter moi 2nd meeting, that is to choose the blogger skin and thus another 4 bloody hell long hours flew [and i end up only to choose a JJ lin jun jie templates which kinda lame to me but it has nice background and font that suit my eye @_@]

By the time i finish all this so called "basic" of their whatever blogging things, it is now already 5:26am in the morning when i started the whole things @ 12:45am, oh WOW, fark i know i'm toopid, stop cursing me the poeple are reading the blog now [it's all rubbish as i try to fill the page with some words :p]

Now, my problems is HOW THE FARK I SUPPOSED TO WIRTE THE THINGS I WAN IN THE BLOG!! I got no NAME, no INTRODUCTION, nothing!! -.- *complaint* all I wana do with the blog is to Put Up some Of the daily Photo theN i sNap but I'm StucK! [when i though blogging should be no problems with me coz even some computer nerd could do better than me -.- ccb how did they even do all that "extra" thing on the website]

Fine, I shall contiune another day to explore what I can do with the blogger :D
anyWay.. no body would be reading my first few Posting though... hope i cOUld release this blog soON! ja nE!

No comments: